The Waters of Mars

If you haven't seen already there is a new book with some information that will hold all my OCs (I have other Doctor Who books planned) if you need anything or have any questions about my OCs you can go and ask there if you wish.
-----

"Doctor." The Stone crossed her arms leaning against the console watching the Doctor fiddle with a couple of wires underneath the TARDIS. "What are we doing here?"

"Well if I told you that the surprise will be useless." He beamed at her jumping up grabbing the spacesuit helmet to go with the orange spacesuit he was currently wearing. The suit he used when they trapped 'the beast' in a black hole.

"With what happened on our last surprise you worry me." She gave him a serious look raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms once more after they dropped to her sides.

"You don't trust me?" He blinked sadness showing over his features on his face.

"Of course I trust you." She removed the helmet from his hands and cupped his cheek gently patting it before stepping away allowing her arms to fall to her sides while looking at him. "I just want to know, what on Earth am I doing in this spacesuit." She gestured to herself. "Doctor where are we?"

"Go look for yourself." He beamed handing her a helmet as she rolled her eyes placing it on then walking to the TARDIS doors and poking her head out.

"This isn't...?" She called back seeing him grin as he stepped forward walking out of the TARDIS with his arms wide. "The red planet!"

"Doctor, why did you bring us to Mars?" She raised a brow at him as he took her arm in his starting to stroll away from the TARDIS.

"Can I no longer take you anywhere nice without a reason?"

He retorted looking at her as she snorted a laugh. "With you, there is always a reason."

"Not this time, dear." He grinned. "Just decided to have a nice walk, the two of us."

"But it has been just the two of us, for quite some time now." She reminded.

"Yes." He nodded agreeing with her statement trying not to show the hint of sadness that matched hers in his own words. "But not the two of us alone, only a few days ago there was Christina and before that, there was the wedding-"

"We had time alone." She protested then smirked teasingly. "Need I remind you..."

"No, I remember." He cut her off his cheeks growing red as she laughed. "I don't need reminding of... that." He said taking a pause then letting out a long breath. "It hasn't been just us strolling around seeing planets together in a while."

"Doctor we went to Pluto after you kept reminding me that we needed some parts for the console after you broke the last ones."

"Yeah well, maybe the TARDIS should behave." He sniffed.

"She does behave."

"With you she does, not me."

"That's because you hit her with that hammer."

"Because she doesn't behave." He squeaked.

"I wonder why." The Stone rolled her eyes.