3rd Day

"Hello again, I'm going to guess you're the same person from yesterday and the day before because you're always at this bench," Jimin hears before he sees Yoongi sit down next to him.

Jimin nods, now seriously concerned about his neck from the pressure it's getting. He almost jumps hearing a loud exasperated exhale from Yoongi.

"It's honestly a pain to work under other people," he breathes out, sounding exhausted. "They tell you to make it like this, and when you do it, it's not the way they want– I'm so sick of it."

Being able to fully understand what Yoongi is saying, Jimin can't help but feel sympathy. It's honestly such a frustrating feeling– what he's talking about.

He sees Yoongi give him a side glace. "You get me?"

When he says that, Jimin wants to nod, but his neck is truly starting to ache, so he settles for a thumbs up.

"Oh, right. The costume head must be heavy," Yoongi says, noticing, Jimin nods again to stop immediately, letting out a breath of exasperation.

"It's okay, just wave your hands for no, and give me thumbs up for yes. Don't shake your head anymore," Yoongi instructs and Jimin gives a thumbs-up making the pink-haired chuckle.

Silence falls between them, sounds of light chatter of people around them reaching their ears.

"I want to go solo," Yoongi wishes out loud, "I probably will after all of this is over. I'll make my own music and share It under my own name. Wait for that day, Kumamon mascot, you'll hear my voice famous one day," he playfully adds–although, he seems to be completely serious.

Laughing out loud, Jimin gives two thumbs up, honestly anticipating Yoongi's words.