Kumamon Lover; 504th Day

"Do you want to come over? We can watch a movie and make dinner together."

"That sounds great, let me text Kook and Tae."

When Jimin's stop comes by, he doesn't get off. Yoongi glances at Jimin to see him smiling to himself and he feels a surge of affection for the boy.

Jimin's eyes catch Yoongi's and his smile brightens. "What movie are we gonna watch?"

Yoongi chuckles, "I don't know yet. You can pick from the downloads I have."

"Okay," and just at that, Jimin looks so excited. Yoongi doesn't know if it's because he gets to pick the movie or because he's coming over.

And, like always, they start a conversation on a random topic, never getting tired of each other's voices and thoughts.

The conversation cuts short when they get off at Yoongi's stop together. Walking together towards the apartment complex, a cool breeze blows as they see the sun setting.

"Pretty," Yoongi comments, eyeing the sunset. Jimin nods, and after a few seconds starts laughing.

"What?" Yoongi asks, wondering what Jimin just thought. Jimin shakes his head and comes a little close to Yoongi and pokes his nose, slightly leaning towards his face.

"Not as pretty as you, hyung." He says before a bunch of giggles escape his lips again. "It's so cheesy."

Yoongi pushes Jimin to create a little more distance, his heart not calming down. "Walk properly. And, stop flirting with me," he jokes.

Jimin cracks a wide smile. "It's just the first thought that came to mind. Don't act like you don't like it~" he teases.

Yoongi huffs, cheeks flushing as he mutters, "Whatever." They enter the building while talking about their day and how it went, the conversation lasting until they get off the elevator. Once they do, Jimin immediately says, "Race you to your door!" Before dashing off.

"Yah!" Yoongi yells and then sighs. "You know you're gonna win, it's not like I'll run for this petty distance."

When he arrives at his door, Jimin is standing next to it, swinging on his heels, an adorable grin on his face. "Welcome home, hyung!" He says, spreading his arms, offering a hug.

Yoongi just scoffs, masking his real feelings, and gets out his keys to unlock the door. He sees Jimin pouting in the corner of his eyes and fights the urge to actually hug him.

When the two get inside, Jimin is the first one to enter, heading for the bathroom. "I need to pee!"

"I didn't need that imagery," Yoongi says, jokingly.

Then, he hears Jimin laughing before he says, "It isn't a bad one, right?" making Yoongi completely flush, knowing exactly what the cheeky boy was implying.

After eating dinner they made together, playfully interacting and teasing while they were in the kitchen, he sat on the couch as Yoongi had his other laptop out.

"I forgot where I put the movies folder..." he mutters, still clicking what seemed like a million times on the touchpad.

"Just use the search tool," Jimin said, tone obvious.

"I feel stupid." After a few seconds, Yoongi passes Jimin the laptop, the list of the movies on the screen.

"I've either never heard of these or already watched it..." Jimin mutters and Yoongi leans on Jimin, looking at the screen.