Kumamon Lover; 652nd Day 2/2

warning: unrealistic family situations?? Idk
but I guess it isn't unrealistic for this ideal case only
but that'll only make sense if u give a detailed and specific explanation of the story lol

"Park Jimin, was it?"

Jimin looks at Yoongi's brother, nodding. Nervousness suddenly overtakes him when the brother enters the room, closing the door. He's a little intimidated. "You should sit down, I'm just here to talk to you."

Almost stumbling, Jimin sits down on the edge of the bed, Yoongi's brother sitting on the desk chair, leaning his head down on the backrest. "I'm Min Seungki. You can call me hyung like Yoongi does."

Jimin nods again, still nervous. "Okay, Seungki hyung. Nice to meet you."

The other smiles, nodding in response, and a wave of relief washes over Jimin. He isn't doing too bad.

"You don't mind if I ask questions, right? And, please don't be intimidated, I'm just curious."

"I don't mind," Jimin quickly replies. He wonders what type of questions Yoongi's brother's going to ask. What if he messes up?

"Of which year are you?"

"1995."

"So two years difference? Hm, not bad." Jimin is close to biting his nails, that's how nervous he is. He has no idea why he's being asked this questions. He's never been this far in a relationship before.

"What do you do? Do you have a job?"

At the mention of his work, Jimin's face lightens. "I dance. My job is to... basically dance," he says awkwardly, a small nervous laughter leaving him. "I make up choreographers and teach them to this one idol group, sometimes. They debuted recently."

Seungki's interest is peaked. "Oh, you do? What group?"

"The really new one... their name is Behind The Scenes."

"I've seen them! You choreographed their song? Wow," he sounds honestly impressed and Jimin feels like he can let out a breath of relief. The somewhat compliment pulls a small curl of lips.

"Yeah..." is all he can muster.

"So, you dance and Yoongi creates music. He told me he isn't earning right now, though..."

"He's debuting, soon. He'll start earning after that," Jimin stated, warmly smiling.

"Right. Forgot how that worked. I don't know if he's talked about me, but I'm a lawyer."

"That's cool." That gets him a joyous look before Seungki is letting out a chuckle.

"It is. Anyways, do you two live together?"

That's a strange question, Jimin decides. Maybe because to the two, it didn't really make a difference.

"No, but..."

"But?" Seungki laughs. "But you want to? Or something else?"

Jimin laughs too, cheeks tinted pink. "I do want to. But I always come over it's like I'm living there already. But, officially, I live with two of my friends a few blocks away from Yoongi's apartment."

"I see..." There's a pause before he asks. "When did you meet Yoongi? And where?"

"Um..." he isn't sure if he should share what might be potentially embarrassing for Yoongi. But, he wants to impress his older brother to let him continue being Yoongi's boyfriend, so he goes for it.

Seeing a kumamon plushie in the room, he points at it. "You know what that is, right?"

Looking to where Jimin was pointing, Seungki nods, almost like a tired nod. "He's obsessed with that character, isn't he?" He says, almost groaning.