Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Poseidon's POV

Today, my son Percy and his wife, Annabeth were coming over for lunch. I had to get ready. I fixed the bed in the bedroom. Cleaned and vacuumed the whole house. Wiped the table and kitchen. Then started making lunch. I was very excited. When Percy called and said he had news, I had a sneaking suspicion of the news.

Athena and my wife Amphitrite were also coming over. My other son, Triton, didn't want to come so he stayed home. I think he found it unfair that Percy got married before him and was jealous that he had a beautiful wife. The doorbell rang. I walked to the door to open it. Athena and Amphitrite were standing there, both dressed in a blouse and jeans.

"Hello Poseidon." Athena greeted me.

"Hi honey." Amphitrite said.

"Hello Athena, hello darling." I said to them.

I obviously still loved my wife and sons, I just didn't see them often. Amphitrite, Athena,and I were finishing up cleaning and cooking. An hour later, the doorbell rang.

"I got it." I said.

I walked to the door and opened it. In the doorway, Percy and Annabeth were standing there.

"Hello Percy, Annabeth. Come inside."

"Hi dad, oh hi mom." Percy said.

"Hello mom, Mrs. Jackson, Mr. Jackson."

Percy looked at her, confused.

"Aren't you and I Mr. and Mrs. Jackson now.

"Oh yeah you're right."

"Yes, I'm right, yeah."

He started dancing. After Percy's 'I got it right dance', we all sat down at the table to eat lunch. Amphitrite is a great cook. She made macaroni and cheese for all of us. When we finished the macaroni, Amphitrite took out the smoothies she made of out of the fridge. As a we were drinking the smoothie, Annabeth and Percy talked about their news.

"Mom, Amphitrite, Poseidon, we have something to tell you..." Annabeth began.

Percy finished the sentence for her, "We're having a baby!"

Athena, Amphitrite, and I just looked at each other. Then Athena jumped up and hugged her daughter.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, mom. Really." Annabeth replied.

We all congratulated them. All half an hour they left for camp.

Thalia's POV

We were practicing for the concert, which was now two days away. Then Percy and Annabeth burst into the room.

"Camp meeting!" Percy yelled.

We all ran to the meeting room and sat down.

"Ok, Percy and I had some news to tell you..." Annabeth started.

"But you all have to guess. We'll give you hints from time to tome." Percy finished.

"House?" Travis asked.

Percy and Annabeth shocked their heads.

"Nope."

"New car." Clarisse asked.

"No."

"You won the lottery?" Rachel wondered.

"No."

While the rest of us were thinking hard, Piper's eyes widened. Then she got up and hugged Annabeth.

"Congrats you two." she said.

Percy and Annabeth smiled, telling her that she was right.

"Wait, what?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Annabeth, is pregnant." Percy said.

"Huh?" Nico said.

"I'm pregnant." Annabeth said.

"Wait, hold on. What?" Leo questioned.

"We're having a baby!" Annabeth and Percy said at the same time.

We all got up, and congratulated them. I hugged Annabeth and Percy. They smiled. Then Percy said something to Annabeth."

"Oh no, we need a name!"

"We'll discuss names later. After all, I'm only one month."

"That's still a lot."

"Calm down Percy. Names we discuss later."

Then they said goodbye and left. I was really happy for them. Also excited. I wonder what the baby will look like. Then Jason called us back for singing. He and Piper just got engaged. I ran back to the music room, followed by everyone else.