💘Why wait for the best part?💘

(LEMON CONTENT AHEAD PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU MUST LEAVE IF YOU ARE A BLUEBERRY) -also play the music-

Sans seemed to get even more hard at the fact you were just giving up your body like that. You seemed so submissive to your one and only master. It's shocking really to think that you a stubborn human with a sharp mouth would do that.

Smirking down towards you, he slowing starts to nibble down your jaw line, past your neck leaving a few love bites.

He licked your chest area slowly then reached the edge of your pants/skirt. Taking the edge with his teeth he pulled down your pants slowly as to cause you to think he was trying to strip tease you.

When your pants/skirt was off he threw it away to another part of the room. Grinning at the site in front of him, you seemed to have started to blush harder and get even more turned on by the fact he was able to stare at your member/womanhood.

Did you mind? Yes you did greatly. Sure he was your master but you still had a backbone.(get it? Bone? Sans the skele....Ok nvm I'm dumb)

You growled a bit at him causing his smirk to grow into a grin. "Someone seems eager to have me inside them~"

He didn't waste any time ripping off you boxers/panties. You shivered at the sudden rush of cold air on your member/womanhood.

Sans then pulled out his own member causing you to lightly gas at the size of it. "That won't fit.....Fuck what I said about 'little sansy' now that's big...."

He then slowly pushed it into your entrance causing you to grip onto his jacket. He moaned deeply when he got all the way in, he was even drooling at bit.

"Oh~ yeah~ Now I'm gonna mark you as mine you dirty little human~ And you won't stop me~"