~Louder~

EDITED
MATURE CONTENT! PLEASE NU YOUNG READERS!
Also language warning!
Plus random dialog from the author! 😃

Last Chapter comeback:

He then slowly pushed in, into your sticky wet lips causing you to grip tightly on his jacket. He moaned but it mostly sounded like a growl,
finally he got all the way.

"Oh~ yeah~ Now I'm gonna mark you as mine you dirty little human~ And you won't stop me~"

He thrusted with such force that it caused your sight to blurry for a few moments, you weren't a virgin (due to....reasons.) (Oh wow author please just use this over used line in the story why don't cha-------;-;)

But the pain was still there

Y/N's POV

"Ah~ Oh fuck yess~~"
I can't believe I just said that...
Welp at least I am enjoying myself..........

Oh god his drool got on my face, it's so warm and slimy...
I want more of it~

I moaned his name quietly and tried to bit my lip to keep from making any other noise but he soon noticed this and he didn't like it, he thrusted in me with enough for to make me scream his name.

So I did the most insane thing ever to get him back, I licked his eye hole.

Oh boy did he explode with a blush and a moan so loud that the surface people can hear.

He grabbed my breasts with his hands while I was still licking his eye hole. (If you are a guy/girl who has no bewbs that is ok cause you are adorbs with the small chests of yours)

Oh my gosh...
He twitched and is he going to cum soon? He better not even think about cumming in me..

He is going to blow and fill me up with his monster seed.

I feel so embarrassed thinking that but I don't care at the moment, he better pull out.

So I screamed

"Oh yes please sans give me all of your cum~~!!!"
Wait....thats not what I wanted to say....

He smirked and roughly spoke in my ear.

"If that's what you want then.... I am going to blow my load inside you so you are gonna take it all~~"

"Damnit"