❤Phone call❤

(Revision)

Sans POV
Wow this human is ridiculously horny for what I'm doing right now, Their blood though does taste extremely tasty but a bit bitter in some words I'm not complaining.
Still though that slight twitch they have when I bite them...It just screams submissive, the human is so dirty in some ways.

"Why not let this go to the next level? I'm gonna call Boss to join us."

Y/N POV
He. Did. Not. Just.....
Sweet Asgore, "As much as that sounds inviting how bout no?"
I smiled up at him in hopes that  wouldnt go through with the plans to call his "big brother"

Sans just seemed to smirk towards me and slowly pulled out his monsterphone. (Its got unlimited soul minuets)
I looked at him in shock as he dialed his brother and placed the phone up to his ear canal?

"Hey boss....No I ain't working.....Well fuck off I'm busy! I'm allowed to take breaks!........Ill get back to work ok!....listen for one fucking second, I was wondering if you wanted to join me...in teaching the human who's her/his master(s)...uh huh.....yeah I'm at the house.....alright.....ill keep the human busy till you come then boss......Well fucking hurry then!"

He then slammed the phone shut and threw it to a corner of the room, he mumbled something sounded like he said "Fucking boss" but it was to faint to hear.
He then turned to look me directly in my eyes and growled at me.
"The fuck you looking at? Want a punishment?"
I quickly shook my head and he seemed to calm down a bit, he then sighed heavily and quickly bit my neck hard.
Holy fu----
I could feel the blood slip down my neck, I winced and then felt his tongue slowly lick it up. It didn't stop the bleeding but it stung less.
I looked up at Sans and wondered why he was so upset over that phone call? What did paps say to him?
Maybe he said that his dick was small.....hehehehe

Sans quickly jerked his head up and grabbed me by the throat. He tightly held my throat, Just enough so I could stay alive but couldn't really breathe.

"Small dick huh? Nah he didn't say that, he said he's gonna make sure your ass is sore in the morning enough were you can't even stand"