Kharjo X Reader

Requested by: fnafsgirl
------_-----_-------_------_--------_-----_-------_----

Yn POV

I walked up to Kharjo, his moon amulet(?) In my hand. I tapped his shoulder, and he turned around.

"Hello, Yn." He said, smiling. I nodded, "Hello, I have your Moon Amulet." I said, handing the amulet to him. His smile widened.
"Thank you! Now I have something to remember home in this cold climate. In return, if you ever need a sword or sheild, I'll be here." He said, bowing. I smiled.
"Would you like to come with me now? I'm off to Riften, so you'll be in a warmer climate then here." I said as Kharjo lifted his head, eyes wide.
"Yes! Of course! I'm ready to go when you are, Yn!" He exclaimed happily.
(You are near Dawnstar)

It had been a few hours and we have made it halfway to Riften. We set up camp near the road.

The campfire made my face glow an orange color, and the warmth made me tired. Leaned back, and collapsed on the ground, closing my eyes, soon drifting to sleep.

I woke up at what seemed midnight, and looked around. I looked to my side and saw Kharjo sleeping next to me on his back. I smiled and layed back down, placing my head on his shoulder.
I soon felt his arms wrap around me, making me smile and fall asleep.

----_-----_---_------_----_----_----_---_---_-----_---
Sorry if that's not what you wanted... But hey, two update in one day?! Yass!! Anyways, part 2 or nah? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯