Bishop X Reader

Requested by: eclipsequeen
I will have the Cicero x Reader up either after school or tomorrow! •w•

Also I can't remember what the Inn in Riverwood is called and I'm too lazy to search it ب_ب I'm disappointed in myself
----_----_-----_----_----_-----_-----_-------_-----_--

Bishop POV (didn't see that coming did ya?!)
I leaned against the Riverwood Inn door, my arms crossed. Two men a little ways away-- on the other side of the path-- where talking about thus girl... Yn I think her name was.

"Yeah, she's a beauty! Bet I'll get her before you do!" One man said.
"No! I'll get her before anyone else does!" The other man said, angrily. I scoffed.

A woman with (hair length) (hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes walked past the two men. The men whistled causing the girl to scoff.

"Hey, pretty lady~" one man tried to flirt-- but failed.
"Why don't ya come to my place and--" The woman cut the man off.
"Are you both idiots?" The girl asked, irritated. The men gave her a confused look.
"Do you really think I'd go for..." She put her hand in a circle motion in front of the two men, "that?" She asked. The men blushed and shook their heads.
"Thats what I thought." The woman said walking up the stairs to the inn.

"Can you move? Your in my way." The woman said, walking up to me. I shook my head,
"No can do. I'm too comfortable." I remarked. The woman rolled her eyes.
"What do you want to move? Gold?" The woman asked, "I need to get in there."
"And why do you need to get in there?" I asked.
"Dragonborn business." She stated. I nodded and smirked.
"I'll let you get in if.." I trailed off.
"If?" She asked.
"You tell me your name." I said.
"My name..?" She looked confused.
"Your name. Tell me." I stated.
"Yn. My name is Yn." She said. I eyes widened slightly and I smirked
"Lovely name for a lovely girl." She smirked.
"And your name?" She asked.
"Bishop." I stated. She smirked.
"Cute name for a cute guy." She smirked.
"I'm not cute." I said.
"Sorry. Adorable name for an adorable guy." She pushed me aside, and walked into the Inn.

Yn POV
I walked into the Inn, and from the other side of the door I heard,
"I'm not adorable!"

----_-----_-----_-----_----_-----_-----_------_-------

That happened
Ya like it?
I don't know if I do..

Byee~