PROLOUGE

5 years before
    It was a stromy night. There was no moon in the sky. No star was shinning. Gloominess and sorrow was all that could be felt in that atmosphere.
   And the young man wearing finest brand white shirt and black suit,with the woman in a beautiful white and red lehenga,were all broken. The young man's trust was shattered. And the young woman was crying bitterly for the betrayal from the peoples once they loved.
  They both were sitting in a park. It was very late night. But both had no where to go. The woman was crying silently keeping her head on her beloved shoulder. And the young man was lost in planning how to survive and fight for his love.
  Another young man rushed to the park after parking his car on the road side. What he saw broke his heart. When he had got a call from his girlfriend at late night,he was surprised. But when he heard what his girlfriend said,he collapsed to the ground. It took some minutes to come out of the shock. He ran out if his house and took his car and drove mindlessly towards the people he cared for. After 1 hour of search he finally found them.
  The lovers lost in their thoughts came out when someone shook them. The young man looked at his best friend and man friday and hugged him tight. The young woman also hugged both.
   After some minutes they both left for the house of their only friend. They left for a new beginning.