CHARACTERS

Arnav Singh Raizada
25 year old bussiness tycoon. Owner of AR DESIGN. He is also known as ASR. In love with his childhood sweet heart Khushi Gupta. Loves his sister most. Cares for his family. After death of his parents,lives with his uncle Monohar Raizada's family.
Anjali jha
32 year old. Elder sister of Arnav. Cunning and vicious lady. Married to Shyam Jha. Loves her brother's money. Cannot become a mother. Two faced.
Shyam Jha
33 year old.Husband of Anjali. Lawyer by proffesion. Loves Arnav as his little brother. Manages legal affairs of ARD. Good character. Married Anjali for revenge. His character will be revealed later.
Akash Raizada
Only son if Manohar and Manorama Raizada. 28 year old. Greedy and selfish. Hates Arnav. But puts a mask of loving and caring elder brother infront of others. Married to Payal Gupta.
Payal Raizada/Gupta
Daughter of Sashi Gupta and Garima Gupta. Elder cousin of Khushi Gupta. Hates Khushi to core. Now married to Akash Raizada. 25 year old. Just similar to Anjali.
Manoher Raizada
Father of Akash. Married to the house maid Manorama because he misbehaved with her. And she became pregnant. So his elder brother Avinash Raizada got him married to the maid. Hates his elder brother and his wife to core. And also hates Manorama. Loves his son and has made him like himself.
Manorama Raizada
She was a maid in Raizada house hold. Kind hearted and bubbly lady. Manoher raizada misbehaved with her forcefully and she became pregnant. Avinash singh raizada and Ratna raizada got her married to Manohar. After Avinash and Ratna died,she was thrown out of the house. Now she lives with her sister's only child Aman Mathur.
Devyani Raizada
Dadi of Arnav,Akash and Anjali. Mother of Avinash and Manoher. Avinash was the child of her husband's elder brother. After their death,she and her husband adopted Avinash. Crooked lady. Old player. Her husband was the child of a concubine. So they are not eligible for the throne of Raizada palace. She has many dark secrets. Loves Anjali and Akash.
Avinash Singh Raizada
His father was late king of Lukhnow,Akhil Singh Raizada. But he was killed with his mother. Later his uncle Manoj raizada,half brother of his father,took care of him. He was married to Ratna Khuranna out of love. He adopted Anjali on the insist of his Chachi. Father of Arnav. Was killed with his wife in the royal chambers of SHEESH MAHAL,lucknow
Ratna Raizada/Khuranna
Daughter of Raghav Khuranna and Avantika Khuranna. Sister of Prithvi khuranna. Married to Avinash singh raizada with her parent's blessing. She is the late queen of Lukhnow. She was a sharp woman. Had always doubt on Devyani. But her husband treated Devyani like mother. Adopted Anjali because Devyani forced her. Mother of Arnav. Loved Arnav to core. Died with her husband.
Sashi Gupta
Elder son of Rajat Gupta. Best friend of Manoher. Married to Garima. Father of Payal. Adopted Khushi after her parents died. Owner of Payal Construction.
Garima Gupta
Wife of Sashi. Mother of Payal. House wife. Like her daughter. She treats Khushi like servant.
Khushi Gupta
Daughter of Suraj Gupta and Anchal Gupta. Finished her MBA. Now 22 year old. Loves her childhood sweet heart Arnav. Simple,bubbly girl. Dont know the true face of people around her.