Time passes but memory remains

After the death of the royal couple Devyani Raizada and her family came and took Arnav with them. Arnav's life was on roller coaster. He was brought up with so much love and care. But in the Raizada household everyone were busy in their own life. Manohar had token signature from Arnav to be his guardian of Raizada corporation when he was vunerable. They had to let Arnav get admission in college due to his excellent result and scholarship. Arnav learned that nobody cares about him anymore. So with his study,he started doing part time jobs. He was an inteligent boy. He was gathering money for his future. Mr Anand Mathur,brother-in-law of Manorama,was a professor in Arnav's University. He helped Arnav to keep his money safe. He also promised to support the young boy whose parents had helped his sister. During this time Arnav met Aman,son of Anand. Aman was in same batch with Arnav. But he was 2 year older to Arnav. They both became best friends.
    After the accident of Suraj and Anchal,Sashi Gupta and his wife went and took Khushi with them.   They first treated Khushi well. But later everything changed. They took signature of Khushi on some legal papers and then made Khushi's life a nightmare. Khushi was admitted to a local government high school. She would do all household works,take all the taunts of her  Chachi(aunty)and sister. Then study. She would cry hours remembering about her Arnav,parents and Arnav's parents. She had read newspaper and came to know about the murder of the royal couple.
Khushi passed her high school with best score and got scholarship for further study. She got admission in same University as Arnav. And same Anand Mathur helped her. He did not knew her. But he felt some instant affection seeing the innocent girl of 14 walking through the gate of university. Her eyes held so much pain and lonliness that broke that generous man's  heart. Something about her seemed same to Arnav to him. Both were quite younger than normal students and were exceptions. Both held so much pain inside. He became mentor of Khushi and helped her with study and part time jobs.

   Arnav left for Havard University as he recieved his scholarship from there. He was into fashion designing and painting from childhood. So his father had trained him by a special course. As soon as he reached Havard,he started his passion which he had kept hidden from his so called family. His paintings  began to sell in high price and within short time he became the mysterious painter HAPPINESS. Yes it was the name he adopted. The name of the girl for whom his heart beat. His Khushi. Nobody knew who he was. But his paintings were began to show in every famous art gallery. With his money,he kept the first stone of AR design. It was a small botique showcasing Arnav's designs first. Aman became manager of that botique. The increasing demand of his paintings and designed dresses kept Arnav busy. And within a year he started his own fashion house with 30 young designers. His designs were popular. ASR became a brand.
   Khushi was always interested in literature and cooking. Writing and cooking were her passion. Her parents had made her attain special courses on cooking and writting from childhood. And those were certified courses. With the help of Anand Mathur,Khushi's stories began to publish in newspaper and magazines with name of OCEAN. She had decided the name of her Love,her life to be her pen name. Her stories began to become famous. And publishers paid well for her stories.
   She recieved her scholarship for Havard and left for there. Guptas were angry seeing her developing. But something stoped them. It was Bua of Khushi. Madhumati Mathur. Wife of Anand Mathur.
   Madhumati had married Anand against her father wish. As a result she was no longer a member of her family. She had shifted to Tamilnadu at early years of her married life. So she lost all contacts with Suraj. Suraj was Anand's friend. And he always supported Madhu.
    When Khushi went to Anand's house,Madhumati came to know about her brother and his family. That is when Khushi recognised her as her bua. Her father always said about his sister. And she had seen pictures of young Madhumati in her home. Both Khushi and Madhu had cried in each other's arm.
   Madhumati knew everything about Sashi Gupta and Garima Gupta. So when they refused to let Khushi go for her study and fixed her marriage with a widower,Madhumati entered the scene. Few words with Sashi Gupta and Khushi was allowed to abroad.