To my dear parents

Don't you think they are cute I don't know who made it but it's so cute!! Let's continue!! Ask me if you want me to write something and put it out or if you want to know something about me see you!!

25 August 2016

Dear mom and dad,

I have sent this letter because I need help.
So I wanted to ask help from you about my future.

I don't know what to do in the future, I am unsure if I should choose to be a politician or confectioner.

I really love to bake sweets but I am not so sure if I would like to become a politician.

I love to bake sweets because it's is fun to do it and it makes me happy when ever I bake something.

I even love it because it makes me happy to see my friends and people enjoy what I make and I can always see them smile.

In school they told me to become a politician because they think I would do a good job but for me it feels like a job I would regret later that's way I am not sure what to become.
So I am asking you what do you think is the best for me to choose.

I wish you the best my dear parents from your dear daughter,

Love Nina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Swedish version is going to either come today or tomorrow depending I if I can finish it today.

Love ❤️ you all!! See you all!! <3

Den svenska kommer nog komma idag eller imorgon beroende på om jag kan göra klart den idag.

Älskar ❤er alla!!! Se er alla senare hoppas jag!! <3