The letter to the principal

Hello everyone this is the English version I promised to make!!! Okay we need to change "everyone" to something better cause it sounds so strange. Can you help me choose something to call you!!

This picture is very beautiful and cute for me!!

15/2-17 Skogås

Hi Principal!

I would like to make a suggestion to you about putting in programming courses in the curriculum for us in the ninth grade.

It could make it easier for us to choose, what we want to work with or entire life without regretting it.

What I mean is that when we know how fun it can be to program and it can make it better for those who are unsure if they should take the programming course with programming or not.

It is then more people may want to be programmers as they get older because we have already learned a little in high school.

It also means that we know what it is and it helps us choose which programs we should choose.

I would like it so that we do not regret when we have already selected a college.

We have already learned a little more about the other programs, but in fact we have not learned anything about programming.

It may be that we do not select a program with programming because we are unsure whether it really is a good choice due to that never being in high school.

Many might think that it's boring because you did not learn it in school.

If we have the course program we can have a little basis for programming then when we get older, even if we do not continue with the program in college.

The foundation will help us in the future because programming is everywhere.

It makes it easier for us to make a better effort in college and even learn a bit more than those who did not have the course when they went to high school. It can also help us in the future when we really need it.

When we go on programming course, you can be interested in other subjects because the program has lots of different parts as, for example, create a game or make music, and of course we can not forget to program the machines or computers. 💻

This means that we will learn more than others who did not have this in high school. This helps us to gain more confidence and certainly succeed more in life.

Sincerely
Nina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone I hope you're having a fun day or night!!!
Here is the English version I promised you!!