Chapter 20 Ex Boyfriend troubles

Kayleigh's outfit of the chapter up top,no that's not Kayleigh.

Me and Raph got up the next morning and got breakfast at McDonald's. We ate our breakfast. When we left McDonald's Raph had to go to the bathroom so he went back in to go pee. I was standing there outside waiting for him when trouble stepped out from an alley.

My ex boyfriend Trevor stepped out in front of me and of course Raphael was in the bathroom. "What do you want Treavor?" I asked coldly.

"I want you back babe I miss you." He said while taking a step closer.

"Well you can go away I don't want you" I said with a poker face and anger was evident on his face as i rejected him.

"sure you don't " he said sarcastically "besides I'm the hottest guy you've ever dated" he said cockily.

"No your not I have a boyfriend right now and he is way hotter than you" I said wanting to get away from him

"Yeah right liar, your too ugly to get a guy hotter than me" he snarked. Mischief was obvious in his eyes. He knocked me in the stomach and when i was gasping for air he quickly pinned me to a wall so I couldn't fight back or get away.

"get off you perverted loser" I said while struggling to break free and not injure myself in the process.

"No way babe your mine and no one is ever gonna change that" he then grabbed my butt and squeezed it. He then proceeded to mash his face on mine. It was hard and had no sparks or passion like Raphs kisses. I ripped one of my hands free and punched him hard in the jaw. " you bitch" he said as he pulled away from me and gripped his now red jaw.

"Get off of her you jerk can't you see she wants you to get lost" said the husky voice of my hot head boyfriend.

"Oh and who might you be" Trevor said releasing me and looking at Raph, who was a whole foot taller than Trevor. Trevor was 5'6 while Raph was 6'8.

"Thank God" I said as I ran over to Raph. Well more or less i limped over to Raph since i was still suffering from Trevor's brutal hit.

Raph pulled out his sais and twirled them. Then he walked over to Treavor and pressed the sharpest point to his throat "stay away from my girl. If you touch her again ill shove my sais up where the sun don't shine. YOU GOT IT SHORT STACK" Raph asked my scared ex boy friend. Trevor nodded to scared to object.

Raphael pulled me into a hug then picked me up bridal style. He then carried me to the sewers and took me to his room. He laid me down on the bed gently and carefully held a push up over the top of me, He lowered himself and gave me a peck then he brought himself back up. He looked at me then lowered down again giving me a feverish 15 second embrace.

He pulled away and laid next to me. Then he said "Kayleigh" I knew he was serious since he used my real name so I looked at him. "I saw the whole thing and personally I'm sorry" he said with a sad look in his eyes.

"for what" I asked confused.

"for not being there when you needed me." He said looking sorry.

"But you came at the right moment and besides you fixed everything just now." I said talking about the make out session we just had. Then I snuggled up closer to the warm boy.

"But" he tried object but I silenced him with a quick innocent kiss.

"No buts hot stuff" I said and immediately regretted it when the cocky smirk spread across his face.

"hot stuff. Huh? You think I'm hot!" He said cockily with a lazy smirk.

"no I didn't I said hot head" I said while the firey red blush spread across my face.

"Liar" he accused but pulled me into a hug and we both drifted off to sleep. Both of us not knowing about the upcoming vision.