Random thoughts and sharings

2017/4/5/10:05p.m.

What it is like living in a subtropical region:
Basically just two words : hot and humid.(but not that extreme like the tropical area)
However, it has never been a problem for me since I've always preferred the warm weather we have here. I just can't bear the chill that winters bring. Torture.
Last winter, my hometown reached the lowest temperature of the past seventy or eighty years I think, 5 degrees Celsius. That is, approximately 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Maybe for many people, that temperature is just fine but it was the hardest period ever of my life so far for me to get outta my bed in the morning. It was another nightmare.
Anyway, we had a quite warm winter this time so that's a thing worth celebrating hah!:)

You gotta visit a night market someday!
Another awesome place to go to in our country is a night market. I think there are over hundreds of night markets here in Taiwan. There's one five minutes away from where I live and it basically opens from 5p.m. to 2a.m. Like a street of stores, restaurants and vendors. So I often come back from school late at 10 o'clock and head to the night market to hunt for my late night snack. Living in the city that provides us so much convenience in every way, we need to remind ourselves to be grateful and not to take things for granted.
Anyway, back to the topic.
Night markets have all kinds of foods you can think of.
Like pizzas, steaks(I know it's quite weird that steaks are often sold at stands but it's common here), fried chicken, barbecue, etc. But mostly local snacks and drinks like beef noodles, bubble milk tea(This is awesome. It was originally created in my hometown!), dumplings, and so on. There's so much more for people to discover, so make sure you pay a visit to night markets someday, you're gonna love it!

Summer is finally coming. And I miss mangoes.

That's all for today! :) Thanks for reading! Feel free to share any thoughts, comments or questions you wanna ask!