Locked away
in permanent slumber
•~•

It was if someone had planned this. How was it that him and the girl he was best friends with both were accepted into UA and in the same class? It was if god had said 'Put these two together, it'll be funny'. It wasn't as though he was against it, he had grown quite attatched to the 16 year old female. They had been best friends since they were 5, and knew almost everything about each other.

The one thing Todorki didn't know was why she bandaged her hands. From what he'd gather from her parents, she had no scars or ugly marking on them. But for as long as he could remember, her elbow down was wrapped in ace bandages all the way to her fingertips. Each finger was individually wrapped, looking as if it had taken years to do. Maybe that's why she never took them off. Maybe it was too much work to show him and then put it right back on. Whatever the reason, though, she was clearly uncomfortable with. He left it alone when he found that out.

"I hear that All Might's probably going to become one of our teachers." (Name) hummed, walking along side Shouto as the two approached the door that said 1-A. "I bet your dad will have a field day about that, hm?"

The heterochromatic male rolled his eyes. "Whatever.." He had gotten used to the female's teasing about All Might.

"You aren't gonna fight him, are you?" (Name) rose an eyebrow, sighing in relief when  Todoroki shook his head rapidly. "Good. You wouldn't last a minute."

"What's that mean?" He scowled, and she giggled.

"Exactly what I said." She grinned. "I wouldn't wanna have to help you out again, you know?"

(Name) (Last Name).

Quirk: Sleepless Shadows!
Allows the user to gain access of any shadows. Using too many, however, can result in a backlash, such as fainting or nausea.

'Her quirk alone is enough to terrify some people. And then her smart mouth doesn't help.' Todorki sighed to himself. 'How'd she end up as my best friend? All because of some stupid bird?'

"Oi, Todoroki! We're here, goofball! Stop spacing out!" Name) poked his cheek, snapping him out of his day dream.

"Oh, sorry.." He muttered, walking into the class.

Todoroki Shouto.

Quirk: Half-Cold, Half-Hot!
This quirk gives the user the ability to use the right side of their body to generate ice and their left side to generate fire.

'He can seem rather heartless, or that he doesn't care, but he's actually a nice guy.' (Name) hummed quietly as she thought to herself. 'Plus, he is an amazing human to look at. How'd I get so lucky to have him as my best friend? Me and my obsession with stupid birds.'

"Oi, now you're the one spacing out." Todoroki teased, flicking her forehead.

"Ow! Shouto!" She groaned, holding her forehead as the two students took a seat in the far, back left corner of the classroom.

"Sorry, sorry."

"Whenever you say sorry twice, you really aren't."

"Whatever."

•~•

"Never figured we'd have Eraserhead as our teacher." (Name) chuckled, currently wearing the gym uniform. The slightly taller male had to admit that she did fill it out pretty well, but he would never admit to it. "Whoever fails all eight tests will be judged unworthy of being a hero and be expelled.." She recalled, looking up at the sky.

"You know he can't do that, right?" Shouto raised an eyebrow.

"Shh." She grinned, her finger to her lips. "You'll ruin the fun. You feel more competitive when you have a reason to fight for, right?"

"I guess you're right." He nodded, smiling a bit.

"Just try not to place behind me, ok?" (Name) teased, and he felt a tick mark form on his head.

"Sometimes I hate you."

"Aw, love you too!"