Don't try and sleep through
the end of the world,
or bury me
alive
•~•

Everyone was excited. For three days there was no school due to prep days, so most the other students got to do whatever they wanted on their time off. However, All Might had different plans for Class 1-A.

He had made the announcement a few days prior that their class would be going on a trip to the beach to 'help increase their stamina in the heat', but everyone knew damn well he just wanted to go to the beach. Of course no one complained, but everyone thought there was no need to lie.

On the bus ride, everyone sat with their friends. (Name) and Todoroki were sitting in the back right  corner, the half and half male sitting next to the window. (Name) had headphones in her ears, a content smile on her face as she hit the play button. Todoroki glanced at her before stealing the earbud inside her left ear, placing it in his own. They had liked the same type of music, so there were no complaints from either of them as the music shuffled through.

As the bus lurched forward, everyone began talking, but the two paid no attention to other conversations and just focused on each other. Uraraka, Asui, Mina, and Yaoyorozu sat a few seats in front of Shouto and (Name). They were all talking fairly loudly, allowing the two to hear their conversations.

"Hey hey, who do you like?" Mina asked halfway through the ride, grinning as she began looking at Uraraka who's face turned red.

"I-I uh.." The gravity user muttered, then shook her head. "N-No one..!" She then looked at Yaoyorozu. "What about you?"

"O-Oh um.." Momo stammered.

"It's Todoroki, isn't it?" Mina snickered.

Todoroki instantly tensed up, his posture getting shockingly better. (Name) gripped the seat of her chair, her eyes casting downwards. Shouto's eyes glanced out the window, his face tinted a light red. Her eyes glanced at his face before she bit her lip, looking down.

'I knew it.. There's no way he would like me.'

"N-No..! B-Besides, I don't have a chance..!" Yaoyorozu protested through all the other's laughing.

Todoroki drowned the conversation out by turning the volume up, something the two of them were both grateful for. (Name) sighed in relief a bit, letting out a soft yawn. Shouto's eyes glacned over at her, before looking down at the phone (Name) held in her delicate hands. Suddenly a small smile appeared on his face as her eyes met his, another yawn leaving her mouth.

"What?" (Name) rose an eyebrow.

"Are you tired? You've yawned twice within thirty seconds." Todoroki shrugged a bit.

"Oh, I guess I am... I just didn't get much sleep last night." She admitted, looking at him.

Todoroki immediately frowned. "Was it your mom and brother again?"

(Name) widened her eyes a bit before laughing, waving her hand in front of her face. "N-No, I was just excited for today is all...!"

"...You're a bad liar, you know." He sighed after a bit.

"Shut up." She pouted, looking away.