Chapter 2

"And last but not the least, this is the football court " Sam said.
"Wow. This campus sure is big." And it really was. One can get lost in it if they didn't know their way.
"Yup. But what else do you expect? This college has a reputation to keep " daisy said.
"I guess you are right." I replied
After breakfast the guys decided to give me a tour of the campus seeing as classes start from tomorrow and I didn't even know my way around the college.
"So now that the tour is over what should we do next? Cause I am getting bored." Jacob said
"We have literally finished giving Ahana the tour just now, how can you get bored in such a short amount of time?" Daisy questioned Jacob playfully.
"Well it's not my fault that the campus is boring sad I spend so much time here already" Jacob replied in the same tone.
Hearing their playful banter made me miss my family much more than I already was. I then realized that I haven't contacted my family since I arrived here except a single "hey. I have landed here safely." text and I instantly felt guilty. I decided that I would call them as soon as I returned to my dorm. A hand on my shoulder started me cutting off my train of thoughts and it was only then when I noticed the five pair of eyes which were looking at me with slight concern.
"We called your name many times but you didn't listen. Are you alright?" Lily asked.
"Yeah everything is alright" I reassured them. "I was just thinking about my family. I haven't called them since I arrived. They must be worried" I voiced my concerns to them.
"Don't worry. Just call them as soon as you can. I am sure they will be happy and relieved to hear from you." Max said giving me a smile.
Returning the gesture, I replied " your right. Thanks. I needed that."
" so now that that's settled why don't we go to the small diner nearby. It's nearly lunchtime." Jacob said
"It's  lunchtime already?" I asked surprised that we have been hanging here, near the football field for so long. "Yup. It is. So lets go because I don't know about you guys but I sure am starving" Sam said.
Lunch was full of Chatting, jokes, teasing and overall a fun time.
After lunch, we went to bowling alley and by the time we returned, it was already dinner time. We stopped at a pizza place for dinner. Reaching the campus, we bid each other goodbye for the day and returned to our dorm room to call it a day seeing as all of us were tired and had to get up early tomorrow for the classes.
After changing to my night wear, the first thing I did was call my parents
(Italics= Ahana, bold= mom/dad)
"Hello"
"Hello mummy? Kaise ho aap ? Aur baking sab kaise hai?"
( Hello mom? How are you? And how's everyone else?)
" Ahana? Hum sab thik hai . Tu kaise hai? Aur Maine tujhe pahuchte hi phone krne bola tha na? Air tu abhi phone kr rhi hai?"
(Ahana? We all are fine. How are you? And I told you to call me as soon as you as you land and you are calling me now only?)
" Sorry mummy. Kal me itna thak gayi thi ki apna samaan unpack krte hi neend aa gayi. And aaj subah mere dimaag se hi nikal gaya ki mai aap se baat nhi ki hu." I explained.
(Sorry mom. I was so tired yesterday, that I fell asleep as soon as I finished unpacking my luggage. And it completely skipped from my mind that I haven't talked to you this morning)

After talking to my mom, dad and brother, I finally slept a peaceful and dream less sleep, nervous and exited for tomorrow.
***********************************
Hi guys !!
I hope you this chapter.
Give me your feedback on how you are enjoying the story so far and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE this story