Chapter 3

Sorry for not updating for so long guys. I have just been busy and I also had no idea of what to write for the next few chapters. Please forgive me and enjoy the chapter :)

***********************************

* 2 weeks later *

"Ahana, why aren't you eating your food? Pasta is one of your favorite dishes and you haven't even finished half of it. Are you okay?" Lily questioned, worried. At this everyone's eyes settled on me, looking at me with curious and worried gaze.
"Are you feeling well Ahana?" Sam asked.
Two weeks has passed since the classes started and everything is going surprisingly well. I settled here properly, and the classes are also going good.
"I am fine guys. It's just that I am feeling a little home sick. I have never been away from my family for this long and... But don't worry I'll get over it" I said giving them a weak smile. "Anyway, moving on , today's classes are over, so what is the plan now?" I asked, not wanting to see everyone's sympathetic looks.
"We have a family dinner tonight so we have to go in a little bit" Daisy said and Jacob nodded. Their parents live not very far away. "I have to complete a project that is due tomorrow" Lily groaned. "I have football practice" Max said. I guess I'll have to explore the city alone now, I thought. In the 2 weeks time, I never got the chance to explore the city properly. So now that I finally have some free time seeing as I completed all my work, I can explore whole weekend, seeing as today is Friday.

I was walking through the streets, just exploring the city, when I finally found an Indian restaurant. It was nearing dinner time and all this exploring had made me hungry. I was so happy that finally I could have some Indian food. The restaurant wasn't even far from my college. I was just about to enter when my phone rang. It was Lily. I picked it up. "Where are you?" She asked. "I was just about to go into this indian restaurant that I found for dinner" I told her "Hold on, I am also coming." She said. I told her the directions and wait for her. When she arrived, we ordered our food. I ordered chilli paneer and fried rice for me and chicken biryani for Lily.
"This is definitely one of my favorite dishes now" Lily said moaning and eating her food. I chuckled. After that we eat gulab jaamun for dessert.
After that we both went to our room.
I quickly sent a goodnight message to my family, to tired to talk and went to sleep.