Part One

In a matter of seconds, The King's hand is on the neck of Prince Ian pressing the life out of it.

"Are you defying me, Prince? Snarled the king, its canines extended. The glint of his evil eyes can make you cower even more.

" N-o, Ki-ng I- mean that it's t-oo ear-ly"stuttered the prince.

The grip of the king's hand loosen.And Ian's breath slowly back to normal.

"If you don't want your mate! Then impregnate her! and kill her! simple as that! I don't want your mate either.
Leave now, Ian!"

"Yes, Sir."
___,,,,,,_______,,,,,,________,,,,,________,,,___

"Ian! Hey, man! What's up?" Beta's Son and best friend of Ian said.

"Hey, Man! I'm glad to see you. How's your date with your bitch? Ian said smirking.

" Oh! Man! Jessica was oh, so good in bed. She's driving me crazy! The way sh-"

"What the fuck man! Just don't say it! It's so disgusting" says Ian laughing.

"(Sigh) I have a problem Kael" Ian said.

"What's your problem bro? Do you need some release? I can find you just name it" and wiggles his brow.

"No man, it's not like that, my father wants to find my mate and I hate it!"

"Well bro, I don't know about mates but all I can say is that, your mate makes you complete and strong. Don't you want to be like that?" Kael said.

"Of course I want! But I don't need her because I am already strong! "

"Whatever you wanted to say man, but for me just go with the flow". Kael
said.

" Maybe, anyway I can always reject her! I don't want a clingy bitch anyway."

"Clingy? OK, let's see! I can't wait to look at your reaction when you meet your mate"Grinning

" You wanna bet?" Ian said

"Yes! And I know you will lose again" Kael said.

"Haha! I know for sure this time I'll win" Ian said

"So full of your self , eh? Oh! I just can't wait when the time come" said kael with a smirk on his face.

" I'm going to prove you that. I don't need a woman anyway I have a lot of women, so no worries at all" said Ian.

"Whatever man, hey! Our Gamma's son thrown a party at his house wanna come? You bring any girl you want anyway." Kael said grinning

"Nah, man I don't-"
The words of Ian was stopped by the clicking of heels and the squeaky voice of the pack slut Amber and his f*ck Buddy.

"Oh, hey! Ian! I can be your date today. I'm available to have some fun" says Amber seductively.

"Hey! Amber! My Girl. Since I knew you so OK! Go to my room later" winks Ian.

"OK,dear see you later" Amber kiss his cheek and say goodbye.

"Wow Bro!What did you do to make the girls fall on their knees, may I know your secret?" Asks Kael with an evil grin.

"I guess it's the face and the body I have." Smirks Ian

"I feel pity for your mate though. I hope she can change you" Kael said

" That will never gonna happen." Ian said confidently.

"So sure of your self! Let's see". Said Kael as if he knows everything.

Sorry if it is so boring chapter :( :(
#M.A.A.M