Part Two

At the Party

       The loud music greets whoever enters the party the lights sparkled in the four corners of the room as if dancing in the beat of  the music. Men and Women were dancing on the dance floor grinding with each others body as if they were the only person dancing. Some were making out at the corner.The party has just started as Ian enter the door looking for his friends in the crowd. He spotted Kael  talking with Gray the son's gamma.

"Hey man!, hey, Gray!" Ian said grinning.

"Ian! I thought you won't gonna make it because you are stock in Jessica's ass" Kael said

"Haha, what is a five minute fun? Right Gray?" Ian said smiling.

"Man! You're really a manwhore! Haha! I feel pity for her". Gray said

" Nah, She can fuck everybody and I don't care she's just my one night stand only" Ian said.

"Know what? I can't wait to meet your mate and have some evil plan on how to make you fall on your knees." Say a sweet voice.
        The three look on the person and examine her.

"And who is this gorgeous lady?" Asks Kael and looked at Gray.

"Guys, meet my mate Alicia, Daughter of Alpha Richmood" Gray said.

"Ah,She's on the Blackhowlers Pack the 3rd largest pack." Kael said.

"Yes. and we just met yesterday and were in the progress of getting to know each other" Gray said happily.

"Wow! Congrats man. So you are not allowed to have some fun with a girl-" The words of Ian was cut by just a stare from Gray.

"Look man, I'm just kidding I know you love her. And to you Alicia, I don't
care if I ever meet my mate. I don't want a mate anyway" Ian said confidently.

"haha! Let's see". Alicia said Grinning.

" Ah, Bye for now guys. I have to find a girl for tonight."  Ian said and winked to everyone.

"Okay, Bro. Just hoping you will not bump on a walking slut!" Shout Kael

"Whatever, man!" Ian shouted back.

As Ian walk to the crowd,  he froze on his spot,  there it is.  The most alluring smell he ever smelt. The smell he ever wanted but no,  he hated it! His wolf was howling as if calling for his dear mate,  but Ian refuse to obey his wolf . One thing about this smell.  A mermaid!  Ian roared loudly and  canines were out for blood. The party had stopped everybody was afraid by their alpha. But in a mere seconds, they all join the alpha eyes turns black and canines were out.
Searching for that intruder!
    As his eyes scanned the crowd,  There she was the most beautiful girl he ever laid   his eyes for.  The most beautiful big green eyes that remind him of the deep ocean.  Her hair is like the waves of the sea,  her lips that is red as blood,  he can sense her fear by the look in her eyes. Everything about her is beautiful,  My mate. As Ian takes a two step forward the girl just vanished into thin air leaving no sign of existence.
Ian roared very loudly.  Find her!  Find that intruder!!!! 

"Yes,  Alpha. " everybody said.