Dandy Mott- Algophilist

Credit to: American-horror story-imagines

*Your POV*

Two weeks.

14 days.

336 Hours.

20,160 Minutes.

1,209,600 Seconds.

That is how long Mr.Mott had kept me locked up in a room in his mansion. I lived in solitude besides the visits occurring every other hour from six in the morning to eight at night.

I had refused to eat, sleep, talk or even move from my spot. I just stared out the window, fighting every emotion that wanted convey, especially the tears that I hadn't shed since I was stolen from my everyday life into the darkness where all I wanted to do was kill myself.

This morning, I woke up to a gentle pull on my arm and I moaned slightly in anger, pulling my arm away and looking blankly at the blurred figure of Mr.Mott, who now grabbed my arm, clearly attempting to shake me awake, slowly getting enraged at my lack of progress.

"Wake. Up. Now!" he spat coldly and I opened my eyes, blinking gently and his face brightened, "There you go. Look at how beautiful your eyes are. They brighten your face you know. Now, lets play."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold that night. Dark.

I really should've known better than to walk home alone. I could practically feel bad news in my veins. Still, I proceed to walk home alone, as my girlfriend had scrammed away with her date while I was in the bathroom.

Yes, it frightened me but I continued in determination to be home before ten and unfortunately for me that meant I had to walk through the ally's.

Shivering as I was without a coat, I rubbed my hands gently on my arms as I peered behind me, feeling as though there was someone following my footsteps.

'probably just a cat' I thought to myself attempting to shake off my nerves, but my mind insisted on taking longer strides.

I continued my journey into the darkness until I heard the sound of footsteps that weren't the noise of heels hitting the cement for certain, and turned around, finally realizing that my choice may not have been the best one. I took off running, but it wasn't long until I got caught.

"Give me your purse little girl."

"LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

"Shut it." He spat with his alcoholic breath, pushing me against the bricks and pointing a knife at my neck, "Now you give me the damn cash or I'll cut that pretty face of yours."

"I.... I have none. I just came out here on a date. Please.... J-Just let me go."

"Well then.... I'm gonna have to cut you, you little whore."

The man laughed and I felt a slight pain as the cool blade slid against my cheek. Wincing slightly, I closed my eyes and stopped struggling, accepting my fate.

But to my surprise, it didn't come and I fell to the ground, hitting me head on the cement.

Dizziness overcame me so I closed my eyes, but opening them quickly when I heard a holler and scream and I turned to see my captor on the ground, blood falling from his wound and a man standing in front of him, knife in hand. He turned, slowly, and I wrapped my arms around him as he dropped it.

"Oh my god.... I'm so so sorry! You... You just killed someone for me.... Shot should we call the cops? What do we-"

"You're not scared?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly with what I guessed a mix of panic and fear, "You aren't frightened?" I shook my head and smiled a small, sad smile.

"No. Of course not." I looked down awkwardly, "I mean.... Yes it is sad. You took a life- we took a life. But you saved my life. At the price of another you chose me and I don't know what I can do to repay you."

"Just.... Just...."

I let go of him and looked in his eyes, grabbing his hand, "Just what?" My eyes widened in panic, "What's going on?"

"For-Forgive me."

"What do you-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting there on the chair as Dandy plaster some kind of make-up on my face, I remained still and stiff, almost corpse like in hopes that if I tried long enough it may work, killing me. Slowly I could tell it was driving Dandy insane, however.

"I know you're not dead Y/N." He mumbled darkly while applying mascara to my eyelashes, "I kill people for sport. I think I would know what a corpse would look like." He laughed the last bit off in a dark way, as if recalling his fond memories of strangling and stabbing and chopping others just cause he felt superior to them, but quickly got instantly serious moments afterwards. Caressing my cheek with rouge, he continued, "I could kill you too you know. Drain all the blood from your body and put it in bottles. Keep your corpse just to look at your beautiful face and in your crystal eyes."

At this, I should've been trembling, finally breaking too his will. Instead I was beaming in my head, praying to God that he would just snap my neck now and send me safely into the afterlife.

"That's what you want isn't it Y/N? You want to be free-?"

Trying to move my tongue under my teeth to prevent myself from screaming in agreence was difficult but I succeed and in my head gave a mini victory cry. Little did I know that in that moment Dandy would slam my head onto the vanity in anger, causing my jaw to swinging harder on my tongue, allowing noise to leave my mouth in the form of a whimper.

Before he could react more, Dandy backed away as if he had forgotten what my voice had sounded like in my two weeks of quiet, giving me the chance to jump out of the seat and run towards the stairs.

Looking down from the ledge at the top of the stairs, I heard footsteps following my own and quickly hoisted myself up on top of the stairwell, closing my eyes and preparing to jump.

Just close your eyes and count to three.......

1...........

...............2

3............

I leapt with all of my might, but still I only felt the flying sensation for less than a second when a force pulled me up and took me into their arms.

Dandy..... No

Tears streamed down my eyes and I began sobbing uncontrollably. With a small push and a small shhhh from his mouth he pushed me into his chest while he stroked my back.

"Little dove stop your crying." He muttered gently, setting me on his bed and running his hand across my hair while the other stroked my cheek while I curled into a ball, "You are going to be happy here. You are going to be happy here with me. Okay?" I winced in response as his temper rose, "Okay?"

I shivered and nodded weakly and he embraced me tightly, completely engulfing me in his embrace.

"Then I give you this promise" He said, kissing my cheek and whispering in my ear, "I will make sure you never hurt yourself or ever leave my side ever again."