Sick

No no matter how much Princey and Anxiety disliked each other, or how much they fought..there was one thing they had in common.

Self hatred for their own emotions.

Partly it was Virgil's job to be gloomy and a bit depressing but sometimes he got so down that an actual rain cloud would appear above him and pour down until he cheered up. Usually only Patton could spread some smiles to him in his little mood, But today was different.

He sat in the bathtub, stripped to his boxers, his makeup rolling down his cheeks as the small cloud above him poured down. Morality sat cross legged on the sink trying to cheer him up but nothing was working. Not even the worst dad jokes he could pull.

Logan even popped in to try, but ended up making the cloud rain harder. Apparently vocabulary only makes Anxiety, more, well, anxious, dearly noted.

Princey popped his head in,"Absolutely pathetic, and to think I thought Logan knew how hormones worked.." Poor Patton was just confused and worried. "For goodness sakes just embarrass the poor soul!" He squeaked. He got on his knees beside the tub and leaned over, leaving a sweet kiss on Virgil's cheek.

Virgil's mouth dropped, his face, ears and neck immediately flushing a dark red as he tried to hide his face in his knees as the cloud disappeared.

All three other stared at him, without saying a single word, "Well close you drawbridges before you catch flies, im just doing what needs to be done before Anxiety floods the entire house!"

Morality giggled and bounced out, pulling Logic by the tie.

"Was it really necessary to kiss my cheek?" Anxiety grumbled, unable to rid his blush. "Actually there were about 50 other options i could've used..but i quite enjoyed that one" Roman said before briskly leavingz

Anxiety stared at the door, wandering what exactly he had meant by that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anxiety got out of the bath and dried off, changing into fuzzy pjs, before making his way into Dad's room.

"Hey Dad can i talk to you?" He asked softly. Morality giggled and pulled him to the bed and sat down. "yes yes! Of corse!"

Anxiety took a deep breath, "My chest hurts really badly, and my face is really hot!"

Dad immediately felt his forehead. "Do you feel like you have a cold?" "Yeah my stomach hurts really bad and my fingers feel clammy" Virgil mumbled

Patton smiled, "Go to bed Anxiety, You're fine" anxiety looked at him "b-but-" Dad stopped him, "Trust me that you're fine"

Anxiety nodded, mumbling a 'Thanks Dad.." before leaving.

Logic walked out of Morality's closet (😉) "You know whats wrong with him don't you?" He said softly, "Of corse i do, but if i told him he had a crush on Roman I'm sure he'd punch me again"