kiss kiss fall in love

Roman was sprawled out on his bed, crumpled papers littering around him as he tried to write down idea's for Thomas.

On the other side of the house, Anxiety and Logic were in an intense game of uno. "Uno" Anx said softly. Logan hummed and put down a wild card. "yellow"
Anxiety cussed softly, causing the other male to get cocky fixing his tie in such an 'Im better than you' way. That was until Virgil started giggling, laying a wild card down as well, "I believe that makes me the winner now doesn't it Logan."

Logic rolled his eyes, "I don't like this game" he mumbled, getting up, tossing his cards in the floor rather passive aggressively.

Both were startled by a loud scream mixed of frustration and anger. It was clearly Roman since it was over exaggerated.

Virgil grabbed Disney's 'Robin Hood' off the giant shelf of movies in the hallway, along with a blanket and a bag of healthy popcorn, making his way to Princey's room.

"Knock Knock you okay Prince sing along?" He said softly.

A very sleep deprived and shaky Prince glanced up. "Hey Anxy" his normal confident voice was missing and replaced by a soft, cracking, unsteady one.

Anxiety quickly walked over to him, sitting criss cross in-front of him "You look terrible!" Anxiety exclaimed, Looking down at him, he felt bad, almost like he was causing this.

"Well thanks.." Roman muttered sarcastically.

Anxiety wrapped Princey in the fuzzy blanket and popped in the movie, giving him a cold drink and a bowl of popcorn. "If you need me I'll be across the hall"

Prince gently grasped his wrist. "please stay, I don't want to be alone right now" So Virgil nodded and sat beside him, turning off the over head light before trying to get comfortable.

"Thank you.." Princey whispered

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Halfway through the movie, which Anxiety got too into, eyes glued to the screen, Princey gently laid his head on Anxiety's shoulder and 'fell asleep'.

Virgil looked down, noticing, and smiled, leaning down, he kissed Roman's forehead gently

The only problem was
Roman wasn't really asleep