05 • Tease

"Yup

"Yup. One hundred million yen could be yours," He said, "Of course you're going to have to kill the alien."

Yuna bit her lip and thought to herself for a moment. I could really use the money. I guess I'll do it. It really can't be that hard. It's probably an idiot anyways.

"Fine then. I'll keep it to myself," Yuna said, "Although, if he does do anything. I will tell my parents. This school will loose its reputation," She threatened.

"Very well then. You have my word. Your teacher over here will teach you how to fight and the weapons you'll have to use. He'll make sure nothing happens," He pointed at the young man standing next to him, who had spiky black hair and piercing black eyes.

"I'll be your gym teacher. I was sent from Japan's Ministry of Defense to supervise Korosensei. He insists on teaching this class, for some odd reason. His intentions remain unknown," He explained. "You don't have to worry at all. Nothing will happen."

Karasuma-sensei pointed Yuna to a seat next to a girl with purple hair and glasses. She was flipping through a science textbook and didn't say anything to her. Yuna sighed as she leaned back on my chair. Class doesn't start for another 10 minutes, I might as well start planning. She started to write some notes in her notebook. The sun that was out this morning, was now replaced by clouds covering the sky. It looked like it was going to start raining soon.

"You're the new kid right?" She heard a voice behind her ask. Yuna could feel breathing on her shoulder. She jumped forward and quickly slammed her notebook shut. She shot a glare at the boy with red hair who interrupted her. "You're too close. Please move away,"

Instead of doing what she asked him to, the boy chuckled as he snatched her notebook and raised it above her head, out of Yuna's reach. He was a couple inches taller than her. "Can I look through this?"

She narrowed her eyes and glared at him. Her eyes were rigid, hard and cold. Yuna held out 3 fingers. "You have 3 seconds to give it back. Or I'll get angry,"

"Stop teasing the new kid Karma," A girl with blue hair scolded him. She placed her bag on the desk.

The red-haired guy tossed it back to her. He rocked his chair back and forth. "Relax. I was just teasing new kid. No harm in that right?" He flashed Yuna a grin. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

A guy with short, spiky, brown hair which is dyed blonde around the sides. He has a bulky body and light green eyes. The guy slammed his hand on Yuna's desk, startling her.

"I heard you're from A Class! Is it true?"

The class turned silent and everyone started at Yuna. Her breath hitched and her cheeks were tinted pink out of embarrassment. "That doesn't concern you. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of,"

"Scum like you doesn't belong here. All you A Class people are arrogant, scummy people who think they're better than everyone,"

Yuna rolled her eyes. "You think you're any better? You're in the class that has the worst behaviour and grades out of everyone in the whole school. I'll be out of here by the end of midterms alright? So don't worry about me,."

The alien with the yellow tentacles intervened between the two. Yuna jumped back out of disgust and wrinkled her nose. I almost got close to that thing. He had an x mark across his face, probably out of disapproval.

"That's now how we welcome new students Terasaka. The same goes for you Yuna. I don't want you disrespecting the people in this classroom. They have just as much potential as you," He scolded both students.

An annoyed grunt escaped the raven-girl's teeth as she sat down back and gritted her teeth. She narrowed her eyes at Terasaka as he walked back to his seat.

"Whatever."