06 • Reality

The whole room was dead silent as everyone was scribbling down the notes on the board

The whole room was dead silent as everyone was scribbling down the notes on the board. Yuna could feel people staring at her from around the room. She ignored it, and continued to write. I'm surprised it's not very loud right now. I thought there would've been screaming and fighting. She thought to herself.

"Okay class. I want you to analyze the poems I handed you. Remember that every word counts. The poet doesn't decide to use any word without a reason," Koro-sensei said.

"This is pure bullshit. The poet used the world 'the' because he had to for it the sentence to make sense. Nobody uses these half of these kinds of words anyway!" Teresaka, the boy who was bothering Yuna before shouted.

"Now now Teresaka. You know we don't use language like that in our class," Koro-sensei scolded him. A red 'X' appeared across his face, most likely out of disapproval. Yuna rolled her eyes and continued back to working.

Yuna skimmed through the poems again. There were about 5 of them she had to analyze. They were all haiku poems, so they were all pretty short. This won't take too long hopefully.

"Wow you're really good in English!" The girl with purple hair next to her exclaimed as she stared at Yuna's sheet. She completed most of them. "I can never remember figure out what these stupid poems mean. It's so frustrating," She groaned to herself.

Yuna shrugged to herself. "I'm not sure how I do it. But if you want a tip, the answers are never always on the page. Poems use a lot of metaphors, so try to figure out what those mean,"

"Yuna is correct. I expect nothing less from a great student like you." Koro-sensei appeared in front of the two girls, making Yuna's heart stop for a moment. He's so fast! I wonder how he does it. She thought to herself.

"I'm not a great student. But thanks I guess," Yuna said, "It's just some thinking that goes into it."

"I mean, she did come from A Class. So obviously she's going to be smart. It makes me wonder though, maybe she came here because of a behavioural issue," Karma pointed out. The red-haired make was sitting at the back of the class, not touching his work, and was leaning back on his chair.

Yuna's breath hitched, but she decided to play along. "Yeah maybe I did. I'll punch your face in if you continue to piss me off," She snapped coldly.

"Oh you don't know about me do you? I don't hit girls though. They're too fragile," Karma said smirking.

"Whatever." She turned back around.

This guy is starting to piss me off.