fathers abuse

A day before the boys went to camp, a day before there parents would be divorce.The three brother were in there room. Garroth was with Vylad listing to music in there rooms.
Zane was packing for the summer camp that there mother was sending them too.

There mother was at home relaxing after a long day of work. She sighed as she saw her drunk husband go threw the door. Zane was down stairs helping her make dinner when she was relaxing. (Really zane was making dinner and his mom was watching him.) She remember when they were a happy family no fighting, no bad language and no sexually harassment to her boys.

She had called the cops many times and he always got out of jail so many times. She never knew how he could do that but he did.

"Hello Zianna~" he said
"Hello Garte" she groaned
"Let me borrow money" He asked rudely
"No" she said politely
"Why not you little bich?" He said
"No because you waste it on stuff we don't need!" She shouted
"Don't you yell at me woman!!"Garte yelled

Zane saw what was going on. He ran to his mother. Garte raised his hand and was going to slap Zianna. Instead he slapped Zane across the face.

" Don't touch my mother" Zane said in anger.
"You little faggot" he said

He slapped Zane again but harder. Zianna moved quickly and tried to stop Garte. He was strong and pushed her to the wall. After they heard there mother slammed to the wall. Garroth and Vylad rushed down stairs to see Zane and their father fighting.

"Why do you hurt us?!?" He screamed
" your all useless " Garte said

He threw a punch to Zane face. zane got a black eye and after that his father swinged again. Zane was bleeding from his mouth. Zane fought back. Garroth and Vylad tried to hold him back. They final succeeded after Garte threw his son across the room making a vase and a mirror land on his head. Zane got up slowly and then fell back down.

Garte raced out of home furious about what just happened. Zane felt warm blood falling from his forehead and mouth. Garroth and Vylad rushed over to zane and helped him up.

"Baby brother are you okay?" Garroth asked
"Stop calling me that and yes I'm fine"  Zane said getting up.
"I'm so sorry zuzu" his mother said

Zane went up stairs and went to clean up. He started to get text from his online bubby. After he changed he grabbed his phone and text him back.

DemonKing:DK (his online friend)
Zane: Z

DK: Hey SD what's up?
Z: nothing just a little down
DK:why is that?
Z: nothing just go in to a fight
DK: Are you okay?
Z: hey just a black eye a few bruise and some blood.
DK: SD I'm worried about you
Z: I know you do, but don't have to be
DK: I do SD your my best friend
Z: please don't worry I'm fine
DK: SD, I NEED to worry.
Z: you don't !
DK: SD you've told me everything and I really care about you....I don't want to hear you get hurt.
Z: I'm sorry your right I'm just over thinking.....
DK: so what are you doing tomorrow?
Z: I'm going to a summer camp that my mom is sending me too.
DK: me too! I'm going to one tomorrow as well!
Z: this can't be which camp?!

DK: Phoenix drop for gifted child
Z:ME TOO!!!!!!
DK: We can meet up there!
Z: we can
DK: see ya soon.....
Z: see ya

Zane was so happy to hear that his best friend was going to the same camp. Zane went to bed thinking of what he would look like. DemonKing knew that he was gay. DemonKing was Bi but he was mostly attracted to guys. Zane was so happy that he can have someone to talk to.

Zane was really sad at the same time because his ex was gonna be there. Gene! Zane hated him after what he did to him. Zane stopped trusting people after that. Not his best friend he told him everything.

Zane was happy that he wasn't alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry that this chapter is short. I wanted to make it just about DemonKing and his fathers abuse. 

By the way Phoenix Drop for gifted children is a special camp. It is with children with special abilitys train to use there power. As Demon king he is a Demon warlock. As for Zane and he brothers there are angels/Gods.
Garroth is a angel/god of power.
Vylad is a angel/god of Light
Zane is a angel/god of Darkness

Thanks for reading.....😊