Chapter 8: Sugarcube Corner

Rainbow Dash cantered through the hospital, room after room, not sure of what she was looking for.

All she knew was that it was an answer.

But what was there that needed to be answered? Maybe it was what to tell Pinkie or maybe it was what problems Equestria will now face without the princesses...

But.

Maybe all she needed to do was do what Pinkie wanted her to do and...

Get some food.

She stopped in her tracks once she reached the hospital's cafe. The dull room was filled with benches and tables. Some patients were being assisted by the nurses. Rainbow Dash took a few steps in the dull room before looking at the food.

She grabbed a sandwich which consists of bread and mostly vegetables. Knowing Pinkie, she would hate this. One after another, she speculated the food, hoping there was something that Pinkie would find...appetising.

She sighed, with a stale looking muffin in her hoof as she sat beside a window. Her eyes stared into the muffin before looking out of the window to gaze upon a marvellous view of Ponyville. That was when she saw Sugarcube Corner. She gasped, getting a wonderful idea.

Her eyes reverted back to the plain muffin as she beamed. She threw the dessert back into a basket before galloping out of the colourless building.