For you ????

To: ????

If i say i love you would you be disgusted? Or would you love me back.
Many many times i wanted to say that three words.
But I'm afraid you would hate me.
Me the one whose always crying and me the that is weak.
I would do anything for you even sacrifice myself.
You saved me from my despair and my suicide.
I tried to kill myself a few times but it failed because you stopped me and say
“don't run away fight it" i wanted to die so i won't feel any pain and no one will be sad for me anyway.
I always inflicted pain on myself because i was already broken if i broke more it wouldn't matter.
You stopped me again and said “i care for you ” that was the first time i heard someone said it to me.
It made me feel happy say was that the real you or not.
You changed from being kind to bad i didn't  realize that when i realize that i was already dying.
I died for you but no expression showed on your face but disgust.
I know that it's too good to be truth to have someone care for me but i still believed and i imagine you were the same as before.
To save you many many times i had to go through there torture.
I waited for you to saved me but you didn't come my life is really worthless.
In the end i escaped it but was seriously injured.
When i saw you almost getting shot i acted as a shield for you.
And the last word i said to you there was “i love you” but you just said im stupid then turned your back away from me that was the last time i saw you.
I though i have died but well im alive and i don't wanna be that fool anymore.

From your ex friend,

Author:It really is sad😭😭😭