3.

I run down the hallway and almost bash into two big security guards with there arms crossed.

"Sorry miss but you are going to have to leave no fans are allowed past this point." One says.

"U-um I have this lanyard that the merch lady gave me and she told me to come here" I showed them the lanyard around my neck.

"Oh of course come through." The other one says.

I walk through the door and there sitting on the couch are Joshua Dun and Tyler Joseph! Josh is still shirtless and he looks beautiful, sweaty but beautiful.

"Oh hi!" Tyler says and they walk over to me.

"Hi! My name is y/n." I say shaking there hands.

"Nice to meet you y/n! Oh your the girl who helped me on to the crowd during trees! Thanks for that!" Josh says smiling widely.

"Oh no worries! You guys were amazing today! This was my first concert I've ever been to and you guys blew me away! You are probably used to hearing this but thank you so much for creating these songs because your music has really cheered me up when nothing else would." I say blushing slightly.

"Thank you so much!" Tyler says beaming.

"It's really feels amazing to be complimented like that because our music means so much to us and to hear it means a lot to you too it makes me really happy!" Josh says.

"Yeah I-" Tyler begins but is interrupted by his phone going off, "hey it was really amazing to meet you y/n but I have to go. My wifey needs me." We all laugh.

Before Tyler goes we take a group photo and I hug him goodbye. Now it's just me and Josh.

"So what do you think about my city?" I ask.

"To be 100 percent honest your city is actually my second favourite city in the entire world, after Ohio obviously. I love playing here because the fans are amazing they make us feel so happy and excited to perform! Not to mention the amazing things to see and do here" He says.

"Really? Wow since I've lived here all my life it doesn't seem that amazing to me but hearing it from you it sounds incredible" I say giggling.

"Hey um I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to hang out tomorrow or something because Jenna and Tyler are going out together so I don't really have anything to do." He says.

"Yeah sure! That's sounds good. What do you want to do-" I say before stopping as one of the security guards came in and said I have to go soon.

"Here give me your phone I'll give you my number." He says.

We hug each other goodbye before I go. I can't believe I was going to be hanging out with Josh Dun tomorrow!

***

Later that night as I was getting ready for bed I heard my phone go off. I run over to see who it was and it was Josh!

Josh: hey y/n, it's Josh!

Me: hi! How are you going?

Josh: I'm great! Yourself?

Me: fantastic! Thanks again for an amazing night.

Josh: it's my pleasure.

Josh: so tomorrow where would you like to meet up?

Me: well what do you want to do?

Josh: I'm here for 2 days and I really want to go down to the coast but if it's too far we can do something else.

Me: no no that's a great idea. In fact I have a holiday house down near the coast. We can go down there it's only about 2 hours away.

Josh: that's perfect!

Me: do you want me to come pick you up?

Josh: if you can that would be great.

Me: yep that's fine. Just give me the address to your hotel and I'll be there by about 9 tomorrow.

Josh: ok thanks so much y/n! See you then.

Me: see you!

I'm so excited!