8.

Today we are going to California and I'm so excited because my friend I met on the internet a few years back lives here and we are finally going to meet! Unfortunately she didn't get tickets to the tøp concert and they are all sold out.

"Hey Josh I'm going to go meet my internet friend that I actually met because of twenty one pilots today, is that ok?" I ask.

"Yeah of course! Is she going to the concert tonight?" He responds.

"No she wasn't able to get tickets it's sold out!"

"Here I'll talk with the venue and I'm sure we can get 2 more g/a tickets."

"2?" I ask confused.

"Yeah one for you and her! You guys can also get in earlier so you can get barrier if you want" josh says grinning.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Thank you so much! I love you josh!" I say hugging him tightly.

"Love you too." He says kissing the top of my head.

***

We arrive in California and I say goodbye to josh and hop off the bus.

After a short uber ride I arrive at her apartment. She is waiting outside and we run to each other at full speed and almost kill ourselves when we collided.

"LILY!" I scream.

"Y/N" she screams back.

We are on the ground in the middle of the entrance to the apartment building sobbing with joy.

"Guess what?" I say.

"What..?" She asks.

"YOU ARE COMIMG WITH ME TO SEE TWENTY ONE PILOTS TONIGHT!" I scream. We both jump up and down in excitement. She starts sobbing even more.

"Thank you so much y/n. Words can not describe how happy I am." She says sobbing into my chest.

"Come on let's go shopping and find something for you to wear tonight!" I say.

***

After we went shopping we went back to her apartment to get ready.

Lily wore a multicoloured shirt and some white shorts. I wore my twenty one pilots tour t-shirt with black shorts and a red snapback josh has given me. I looked just like a fangirl ready to see a tøp concert, which I was!

We got to the venue at around 5 and I showed her to the back entrance and the security guard smiled at me and opened the door. I knock on Tyler and Josh's dressing room and Josh opens the door.

"Y/n!" He pulls me into a bear hug.

"Hey Josh!" I say squeezing him back.

"Hi! You must be Y/n's friend! Nice to meet you." Josh says.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Lily!" She says shaking Josh's hand.

"Come in girls." Josh says moving out of the doorway.

Tyler comes out of the bathroom and hugs me.

"Good to see ya y/n! Hey you're y/n's friend, correct?" Tyler says.

"Correct, Lily." She says holding out her hand.

But instead of shaking her hand Tyler pulls Lily into a hug and me and Josh laugh at how shocked Lily's face was.

After talking for a while Mark comes in to tell us to hop into the pit because the g/a doors will be opening soon.

I kiss Josh goodbye and Mark guides us onto the stage.

Lily takes a minute to process everything and then we hop down into the pit. I stand practically in the same place I did in my hometown concert, right in front of Josh's drum kit.

The g/a doors open and everyone came charging over to the barrier. Surprisingly no one pointed out that we were in here before everyone else. I had to continue looking forward and not make eye contact with anyone just incase they notice me from Josh's Instagram and Snapchat.

After the opening band finished and the blurryface circles appeared again it was like I was seeing it all for the first time I got just as excited as everyone else.

However this time when Josh and I locked eyes I knew I wasn't just seeing things and I winked at him back.

***

When Josh was getting on the crowd for trees he didn't just hold my hand. This time before he jumped up he kissed me in front of everyone. After I helped him up I looked around me and literally everyone who saw the kiss looked at me with their jaws dropped including Lily. After the realised who I was everyone tried to take photos of me so when Josh got off the pit again before they did the thank you speech I jumped over the barrier and got security to take me out. After I got some water I text Lily to meet me out the front because I knew she might get lost if she tried to find the back entrance again. I put some sunglasses on and walk out. Surprisingly I didn't get noticed by anyone and found Lily. I drove home with her just so I know she made it home safely and I return to the venue.

"Y/n are you ok? The security guards told me you had to be taken out." Josh asked worried.

"Yeah sorry to scare you. It's ok just some people around me noticed me and started taking photos so I just got out. But I'm ok." I say and peck him on the lips.

"Ok good!" He says relieved.

Today was a great day.