Ile de France International Piano Competition

Me together with my parents and my friend go to France for piano competition  since my friend drag me here in competition and maybe trying it.

Bella Have you seen Maria today.
Yes! I see her she's on audience set she said she wants to see you playing a piano again since your great playing it when we were a kids you always go whenever there's a competition. And Aunt and uncle and even m -ma-mamiko always supporting you because your a spoiled brat.
Hey! You what was that just now you said it again you always saying I'm spoiled brat but you know Bella sometime I don't know you still my childhood friend that I know. Your so mean.
Bella don't bully Kumiko you know that she hate it.
Even you Aurora how I wish that you guys should change for being a spoiled brat too. Because Aunt always saying this to me "Kumiko you know Bella and Aurora are always being spoiled brat even know a days that they already a high school they're always want them to be spoiled". See even aunt said that to me after we graduate.  Sometime I want want to tease them just a little bit but seeing them right know. Knowing that they will stop saying I'm a spoiled brat I know that my parents even my older sister spoiled me but now its different after all this will be the last competition that I will compete when you see all the famous musician and even famous actors, actresses and even singer go here just to listening to all classical music.
Kumiko are you nervous.
Onee -chan nope I'm not since your all here to cheer on me so I'm not nervous at all onee-chan your asking all of sudden, is there something wrong?
Nothing..
Sometimes I don't know what my older sister are thinking now a days.
Onee-chan I'm not nervous and I know why you asking me all of sudden is it because that I have this terrible personality that you look like your nervous than I am.
Huh!? Are you crazy off course not. You should have to more relax than usual so I was just asking you.
Oh OK
The truth that I been having a compete some of my old classmate in fourth grades. I want to avoid them as soon us possible since I have a bad terms to them. Speaking of a devil
Number 5 Emma Hans
So she really good a playing now more and more than before good for her.
Next number 4 Daniel Reign
He also good now Daniel is such a good in sports but since he have a piano lesson he did not go and playing with me and Emma when we are still in America. Emma and Daniel are my friend but things are difference now since the day I have too say goodbye to both them and study in Italy they never say anything to me back then. But when I came to America to have a same competition as now I thought I can to to them but they suddenly being cold toward me so I said to myself that if we see each other in the next piano competition we have to give it all.

Time escape after a several number it my turn now.
Entry number 1 Oumae Kumiko.
At she's here the queen of champion never been loose and never been miss any competition.
(A/NPlease kindly play the song while you listening the Beethoven moonlight sonata)
After I play I go back to backstage and waiting for the result.
A few a hour have been pass
Oumae Kumiko
Miko chan
Ku~ 🎵 chan.
Hyaaahhh!!! What do you want!?
Hey what was that for.
Ah!!!... Oh its just you.
Hey! Is that all you want to say. Ku~ chan.
Daniel would you please stop saying may name is such sexy word you make my heart jump
Oh, sorry I didn't mean it. But still seeing you again today makes my heart race.
Stop with joke of yours its not funny at all
But I'm saying the truth do you want to hear it.
Daniel STOP IT IF KUMIKO SAID STOP! PLEASE STOP.
Emma its been a while.
I see you've never been change.
I really sorry that I broke up the promise that we three said back when we still in kindergarten.
Oh that its okay now I'm not really mad now.
Emma, Daniel thank you so much always be a friend of mine.
I think today no friend friend since were still in the competition.
Ku~ chan are you going back on America and study there.
Nope Daniel I'm going back to Japan once this competition is over.
So your going back to Japan
Yes Emma I should have to because Japan is the country where I was born.
Ku~ chan then we go back to Italy just packing all your things in there.
Yup!
Please to all the the pianist go the bulletin board and see what is your rank. Thank you.

A few minute has passed
I saw my name on top one and having a interview.

Time escape

After that Emma, and Daniel reunion I I get there phone number so if they go and having a visit in Japan I can tour them.

Kumiko are you done packaging your things.
Yes mother I'm done packaging them.
Seeing my room now is and its really a good bye.. I'm sad that I can opposed my parents especially grandma and grandpa since I was a child there always caring me were ever they go. So I can't opposed my grandma and grandpa.
When I go to the living room I saw all it all there now coving in the white sheet.

While I go the kitchen I open my phone and play my favorite band OK one rock
After I play it I start to realized its getting dark. Now.

Onee-chan have you seen mother.
Oh she said she will go and ask land lady to take care of the house.
Uh... Oh... I see then how about Aurora, Maria, and Bella I've never seen them after we go back here in italy.
They have something to do today.

This feelings again. Sometimes they're throwing a party for one the hotel near here in our house.

Time passed after the party that they throw and a songs they sing makes me want to stay and study here.

Kumiko if something happen there you can always go back here.
Kumiko~
Hyaahhh.... Maria stop doing that already kissing someone is not good especially when all the people here are a. Part of the band.
Kumiko ~ I'm quite jealous you know so you should stop seeing someone other than me. Do you understand.
Huh!? Step messing around Maria you see  if Sara so this....
So  what Kumiko~
You know that she likes you right?
But I don't like her. I like you more than anyone.
This again she really doesn't know how to give up.
Fine. So can you please let go of me now.
OK.

Kumiko its been a while since we heard your voice can you sing a song for us.
If you say so then I will sing song just for you guys.

I start get the mic and start singing it.
And I sing the song Ti Amo

Ti amo
un soldo ti amo
in aria ti amo
se viene testa vuol dire che basta
lasciamoci

Ti amo
Wasn't I good to you?
I did all that I could do
To make you want to be here with me
I thought you loved me

Ma tremo
davanti al tuo seno
ti odio e ti amo

You pulled my world out from under me
Look what you've done to me

How could you end it this way
After the love that we made?
God, how I wish you had stayed
Can't you see that I just want you back?

Ti amo
I never had a clue
That I was losing you
Apri la porta a un guerriero di carta igienica
e dammi il tuo vino leggero
che hai fatto quando non c'ero
e le lenzuola di lino
(A/n isipin ninyo na lang na boses ni Kumiko yan)

After I Finnish the song all of theme are mesmerized for what they heard.