I really like her!

They call it young love,
And they don't take it ser--

"WHAAATT THEE!!" Levi screamed.
"I freakin forgot the next line and the chords. THE FUCKIN CHORDS! Sorry my friends." Levi explained then drop off his bass guitar.

"Chill mate." Nate said then stood up and took his pink water jug and drink.

"We need to rest. Come on!" Austin said then he sat down on the floor.

Me, Nate and Austin sat down on the floor. Levi is still on his high maybe, He's getting crazy as hell again.

Levi cranked up the radio and the Perfect Strangers come up surprisingly. Levi were dancing crazy then Nate joins. They clearly dance like they take a prohibited drugs or something because it's not a dancing! They just freaking laugh and laugh like there's no tomorrow.

Me and Aus laugh so hard because next thing I know, Austin is recording their craziness then Austin handed me the camera then he joins.

"Come on droo!" Nate yelled.
"No." I said.
"Killjoy" Levi said then started dancing with Austin.

Maybe we don't need no reason
Maybe we're perfect strangers
Maybe it's not forever
Maybe the night will change us
Maybe we'll stay together
Maybe we'll walk away
Maybe we'll realize
We're only human

"OH MY GOD. THIS IS A JAM" Levi yelled.

I can see Nate is turning around, Then Austin is getting hype. I guess. He is doing jumping jacks like what the hell.

Maybe we don't need no reason why
Come on, come on, come over
Maybe we don't need no reason why
Come on, come on, come over
Maybe we don't need no reason why
Come on, come on, come over

I laughed so loud like there's no tomorrow.

They all stopped dancing when the music has stopped.

"Sometimes I wonder why I signed up for this band. Maybe I was born being a dancer!" Levi said.

"Same dude." Nate responded.

"Who wants to go with me? 7-11?" Austin asked us.

"Meeeee!" Levi and Nate yelled like a 5 year old kid in the kindergarten.

We turned off our electronic musical instrument then Levi and Austin took their glasses and wear it like yeah. That's a proof. Wearing glasses at night is a bad sign of you know. Then Nate wears his red bandana and smile strangely.

We turned off the lights and headed outside for a walk.

As we're walking, I can see a boy and a girl with our same age (maybe) walking. They were laughing so loud and shrieking. Plus, they were walking slowly as fuck.

I just get it off my mind and continue walking but... But... But that girl infront of us looks so familiar.

It looks so strange because I felt an enormous nervousness.

"Dude. Okay?" Austin asked and I just nodded.

While we're walking... Suddenly? the girl infront of us looked at us.

And that girl gives me an enormous shocked because it was her. My girl. My Gabby.

I act cool and chill. Okay breathe Drew.

I can see Gabby walking faster with his boy? Maybe that's his boyfriend because the boy is you know? Good looking too. He is tall and he's a blonde like me. He looks so good over me.