Chapter 2

This is what happened to her from what I've figured out. So she left to the store on that fateful Tuesday and she went about grocery shopping but unbeknownst to her she was stalked by 3 people. She paid for the groceries and left the store. She got in the car and she started it and she looked up to see a man at the drivers window.

"Get out. Now.", the man said.

"No." my mother said defiantly.

If I didn't tell you before, she is not afraid of anything.

She quickly locks the doors as the man reaches for the handle. The man
then leaves. She does not know there is a man in the backseat and she looks in the rear view mirror and sees him. He reaches into the front passenger seat and unlocks the doors. The man that was outside of the car is back, but this time with another person. A woman and a man. The woman opens the door and she says something to my mother and she moves to the passenger seat. The woman gets in the drivers seat. She now drives off and my mother is never seen or heard from again. A nearby witness calls the police and then my father found out what happened.

Which leads to how I found out. A few weeks later I 'overheard' my father talking to his mother, my grandmother on the phone.