intro

FARRAH MACMILLAN.

She was quite the specimen to behold. From the day she entered the world to the day she left, there was one constant about the girl. No matter what was going on, she always had a smile on her face. This made her stand out greatly at school, for her house of green and silver was filled with those of grim expressions and deadly glares while she beamed from sun up to sun down, her eyes holding nothing but happiness. 

SIRIUS BLACK.

He, just as much as she, was one of a kind. The boy lived to prank those around him, an act that brought him most joy, but he was often sardonic in nature. The lack of affection from his parents, though he pretended it did not bother him, took a toll on the boy. He knew that he had always been different from his family members as he was a proud lion while they were all deceiving snakes but sometimes, he wished that things had been different.

SHE WAS A PARADOX.
Her story was sad but she refused to be. Her housemates were considered evil but she was not. Farrah was something that was considered impossible but stood right in front of them.

HE WAS A NARCISSIST.
Constantly feeling that the world was against him. Mentally putting himself on a pedestal. Sirius was someone that felt like things should go how he wanted them to go and he got annoyed when they did not. 

THEY WERE POLAR OPPOSITES IN SOME WAYS BUT EXACTLY THE SAME IN OTHERS.
Maybe that was what drew him to her. The way that she was able to find light in the darkest of the situations. The way that she smiled and it shone brighter than the stars in the night sky. The way that she made everything okay by just saying his name.

One thing was certain. 

If he fell, he knew he'd never get back up.