Chapter 2 - Warm Welcomes [Edited]

~One Week Later, May 19, X0XX~

"Omo! I can't believe it! I, [Y/N], am going on a trip to Haeundae Beach with BTS and Got7?!" I thought to myself shaking with excitement. This was going to be so fun! I can't wait.

~Time Skip~

Not much time later, I arrived at Haeundae Beach Resort. Two men came over to me. "So you must be the extremely lucky one that got the ticket." They both said. They were the two PDs of the groups.

"My name is [Y/N]. It's a big honor to be here. Please take well care of me! I hope I will not cause any trouble or harm." I bowed as I introduced myself. "This young lady is very polite." He looked at me with a warm smile. "Well, don't just stand there! Come introduce yourselves!" the two PDs looked back at the two groups as they walked over.

BTS introduced themselves first. "2!3! Hello! We are BTS!" and bowed politely. They all looked at me and smiled. Though Jungkook wasn't very himself, he just stood there and startled. Though, when I looked over at him, he snapped out of the daze and smiled cheerfully at me. I smiled back. "Come and Get it! GOT7! We're Got7!" They bowed politely as well, but no one stopped to stare at me. "Daw! They're so cute! Both of the groups!" I thought. "Ok!" The two PDs exclaimed. "Let's Go!"

As we opened the resort door, there was a lobby painted gold. It was beautiful.

~It Looked Like This ( Yes This IS The Fairmont Hotel Lobby, But I Love It So Much!!)~

"Wahhh!" My eyes glimmered at the sight. It was clean and fresh, and dazzling. "Are you sure this is the right place?" JB asked his PD. "Yes, apparently so!" He responded. "This is where I belong.." Suga chuckled. "Alright, alright, let's actually get in the rooms." The PDs told us. A group of about 12 fangirls came up to us and recognized BTS and GOT7. "Can we have autographs? Which room are you staying in? Marry me Oppa!" They all were squealing at the same time. At that, the PDs stepped in. "Please move away, we're discussing some business here, ladies." One of them stood in. "Hurry, shush and follow me." The other one whispered.

As we made it up to the stairs to our rooms, we all sighed in relief. The PDs split up the two groups into 2 room groups. The first one was made of Jimin, Jungkook, JB, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom. The second was made up of V, Suga, Rap Monster, Jin, Youngjae, Jackson, and Mark. They left me to choose which group I would be in, and I said the first.

We got into the room, and the first thing I looked at was the beds. There were 3 in a corner, and 2 on a wall...? Wait, assuming they all get beds before me... where do I sleep?? "Ok.. we will leave JB in charge now, we have to discuss some stuff, leader, figure out where everyone is sleeping. Goodbye!! Have fun!!" the PDs left.

"U-uh..uh.." I stared where the PDs used to be. "Okay.. how are we going to do this.." JB looked around. "I-it's ok, you guys have the bed, I can sleep on the floor.." I offered. "Yah...! You can't sleep on the floor!" Yugyeom exclaimed. "Your back will hurt". "Hm..." JB looked over at me. "[Y/N] ah?" He called my name. "Ne, oppa?" I answered. "Do you mind sleeping with one of the members every night?" He asked. "WAIT WHAT?!" I screamed. "It might be the only way to pass over this." He explained. "F-fine.. as long as it solves a problem." My cheeks flushed red. "Hehe.. she's blushing" Jinyoung called out. "Oh, be quiet!" I laughed it off.

~End of chapter 2~

Hello again! Thank you for reading my first fan fiction. It really supports me! I believe I'm getting the hang of it! This one is a bit longer than the other one, and I hope it's still enjoyable! Also, I have a question for ya'll. Out of these saying said by the fangirls, which one are you? (" Can we have autographs? Which room are you staying in? Marry me Oppa!"). As always, enjoy!

~TehSugaKookie <3