Chapter 4 - Time To Go Shopping!! [Edited]

The two groups went outside and went back into their band groups.

"Ok! To make it fair, Rapmonster and I decided that you will have 30 minutes with [Y/N] to go shopping, but must make it back in time for the next person's round. If you don't, punishment by Yugyeom will occur. You will have a mission of having her say something, if you get her to say it, you get a point. There will be only one round, with more missions handed to you by the PDs. The other members will be traveling within the mall." JB said with warning eyes and an evil grin.

"Wait, why am I getting dragged into this?" I asked. "Cause you're the only girl here! "Rap Monster smirked. "Yippie! Shopping!" Bambam exclaimed. As expected. "This'll be a real treat!" Mark grinned. They were all chattering amongst each other, they're so cute. Although I might seem not energetic, I was all giddy inside and had butterflies in my stomach.

"It will go from oldest to youngest, so Jin, you're up." Rap Monster glanced.

~ Author's note ~

Hey people! I'm so sorry, once again I have other stuff was well. Summer is coming closer and closer, prepare for a bunch! I am close to the end of school, and very happy! ^-^ Anyway, I wrote this very short chapter to hold you guys over! Hope you enjoy!

~TehSugaKookie <3