Chapter 3 - The First Night [Edited]

~About 9:30 p.m. ~

"Okay! Choose who you'll spend the first night with. "JB said, excitedly. "Why do you sound so excited?"I asked, rolling my eyes. "Amuse me, b-. "N-no reason.. " His face turned into a literal cherry tomato, which caused me to laugh. "How about me? I won't bite.." Jungkook winked at me. hAh, nOPE.

I turned my head and looked at him straight in the eyes. "I am not going to sleep with a shirtless man the first night, thank you very much. "I gave him a death glare.

"Jimin oppa has always got something up his sleeve, JB oppa is, well, JB oppa," "YA!" He pouted. and Jinyoung oppa will probably gonna choke me in his sleep... so,"I took a deep breath. "I'll.. go with Yugyeom oppa. ".

"W-wait... me?" Yugyeom's face joined JB with the tomato faces as he looked at me and pointed to himself. I looked back at him. "Yes, you, oppa. Why?"I asked, not taking the hint. Hey, look the tomato wins, how cute. "N-nothing.." He turned away and looked down. "Aww! He's the lucky one tonight?" Jinyoung pouted. "I'll sleep with you another day- wait.. that just sounded weird. "I realized, and everyone burst out into laughter.

As we got ready for bed, Yugyeom was the last to brush his teeth. JB was standing behind me, as the rest of us crept up behind the bathroom door. "Ok.. wait for it.." JB whispered in my ear. "Here it comes.. BOO!" We all jumped out. "AISH, you scared me." He whined.

The time inched closer as we had to go to sleep. "Y-you can go i-in first..." Yugyeom stuttered and blushed. "S-so i-it won't b-be a-awkward." "Jesus fracken Christ child it's just one night. If anything I should be scared of you."I chuckled. I didn't want to take the hint that it was weird if I did would've been more awkward.

I went in first, as instructed, them followed by a thud on the other half of the bed. "Ok! I'm turning off the lights now!"JB said as he flicked the light switch off. I felt the blanket slide up half of my body, and fell asleep immediately.

~Yugyeom's POV~

"Is she asleep already?" I thought. I looked over and she was asleep like a little angel. "She's so cute.."I whispered. "Yah! Go to bed! Get some sleep! "JB hissed at me. "Mianhae. You're just jealous!" I stuck out his tongue. I think he rolled his eyes.

I looked at the clock. 11:30. I was so tired. Slowly... my eyes.. Drifted asleep...

~ Time Skip ~

I wake up to something warm and wet (A/N: y'all better stop) dripping on my arm. "Ah.. Hajima... "I whispered without looking. I thought the hyungs were just pranking me. It didn't stop. I opened my eyes. "Aish! Will you stop-"I opened my eyes to see my arm over [Y/N] near her face, and a puffy and teary-eyed [Y/N] having a nightmare. "This child.." I smiled. I back hugged her and place my chin on her head. She was so warm and smol.. But her muscles her very tense. A couple of seconds later, her body loosened. She smiled in her dreams. I smiled back. I looked at the clock once again. 2:30. I wish I could do this forever...

~Back To [Y/N] POV~

I woke up with two things on my mind. The very exotic dream I had last night, and a soft touch around my stomach. I turned over to look at the other side of the bed, and Yugyeom's face was nose to nose with mine. I was very close to screaming, but then I realized, it was only 6:30, and everyone was sleeping. I guess I'll go back to sleep too..

~ Time Skip ~

"WAKE UP PEOPLE! "JB exclaimed, turning on the lights and clapping his hands. Yugyeom slowly removed his hands from my around my stomach, and stretched his arms upwards. "( o.< ) Ugh.." I groaned. "Today's gonna be a great day!!" JB exclaimed.

~Author's Note~

Hello! I have been working on a busy schedule.. Sorry! Summer's coming up soon.. and so is my B-day! I will be probably posting a chapter a week on summer.. so expect more! Please Vote, Comment and Share!!

~TehSugaKookie <3