Duaaa..!!

Here is part 2
.
.
.
.
.
Ishita was still struggling in handling raman.
Evening was fading away..... Ishita was continusly looking around for help. She sees raman's eyes closing.
She makes him sit down with a tree support and tries to talk to him.
Ishita-raman..... Raman look at me.... No please... No.... Please talk to me....
Raman faintly looks at her and smiles.
Raman-scared.....?? Madrasan got..... Scared...??
Ishita-ramannnnn....,!! Nothing will happen you.... Just trust me and keep on talking with me...
Raman-here also.... You are... Lecturing me....!! Chipku madrasan.... Leave me atleast here....
Ishita-no I'm not gonna leave you not now not ever.
Raman-means..... After.... death also.... you will..... follow me...??
Ishita-yes.... If we are destined to die here.... Then we will go together.... Its better to live without you.
Raman-atleast..... Think about..... God.... He will get.... Bored of.... Your lectures.... & send you back....
Ishita-its good i will come with you only.... Otherwise i will bore him with my lectures.
Raman looks above in the sky.
Raman-god.... Are you listening..?? She will.... not spare..... you also....
Ishita cries and hugs raman, raman too holds her with his left strength in him.
Raman-i.... Too.... Don't want to go without.... You.... & I trust you....
Ishita parts a little and starts kissing him on his forehead, cheeks, eyes and at last gives a long kiss on his forehead.
He closed his eyes and feels her lips warmth on his skin. But thinks to tease her.
Raman-bad.... Bad manners madrasan....you know well..... where I.... Love to be.... Kissed by you. Waise..... If I knew before that.... you are.... Going to shower.... Kisses like this... Then i would have.... Got Injured before....
Ishita kisses him roughly in a single go on his lips.....and part in a second.
Ishita-now stop your nonsense. Otherwise......
Raman-otherwise.... You will..... kiss me... Again...?? Then....it's fun.... To talk...
Ishita pulls him in a hug keeping his head on her chest.
Ishita-i will not let you happen anything.....
She looks around and it was quite dark now. But a flash of light was coming from one direction. She hides taking raman behind some bushes in a fear that they may be goons.
Adi wakes up with a jerk..... Shouting. "ishimaaaa"
He looks around breathing heavily. Nurse put the oxygen mask on his face to cover his breath. Mihika and Mr Bhalla was sitting at his both side, aliya was sitting beside mihika. Doctors were monitoring adi.
He breaths unevenly, and tries to take out the oxygen mask.
FLASHBACK
Aliya called romi, and it got connected.... She tells everything to him and tells him that route with the help of truck driver. She also asks him to bring ambulance which adi needs and police.... Which he will need in rescuing ishra.
Romi reached on time with Mr Bhalla and mihika on the way as aliya was looking at the road only so it became easy to find them. They shifted adi in ambulance and romi and police headed to rescue ishra.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Adi was getting treated in ambulance. He was struggling for taking out the mask.
For once he took out and tries to speak.
Adi-Papa..... Ish.... Ishimaa..
Doctor puts the mask again and injects him. He falls unconscious again.
Ishita was hiding with raman. Just then someone flashes torch light on her face.
Ishita keeps her palm on her face to stop the light.
Lady-any woman is there with a man.
Those were some forest ladies.
Ishita was scared of asking help.
Lady 2-who are you...?? Why are you hiding...?? And who is he...??
Ishita-you....who are you...??
Lady saw her sacred and looked at man. (raman)
Lady1-is he your husband...?? He looks injured and unconscious.
Ishita looks at raman and finds him fainted.
Ishita-raman.... Wake up.... Please talk to me.... You know I can't live without you... Please open your eyes....
She looks at the ladies with pleading eyes ... And
Ishita-please help.
Lady 2-we have our tent nearby let him take there.
All ladies helped raman to take in tent.
They make him lie down inside the tent.
Lady1-you sit here.... We will get some herbal medicines for his injury....
Ishita nodded in yes, her eyes were darted just on raman with full of tears.
She sits down near him, takes his hand in her hands and kisses it intensely. She keeps her head on his chest and looks at him in that lying position. She holds his hand from one hand and brushes his hair with another.
Ishita-wake up raman... I know you love to tease me and you are just teasing me. Please wake up.... Call me... Madrasan.... Call me jhansi Ki raani.... Taunt me... Scold me... Do anything but speak something.
She cries remembering her dance and moments with him in hotel room, before coming here.
.
.
.
.
.
Kyun na bole mo se mohan kyun
Hai roothe roothe mohan yun
Kaise manaaun haai kaise manaau
Kyun na bole mo se mohan kyun
Hai roothe roothe mohan kyun
Kaise manaaun haai kaise manaau......
.
.
.
.
.
Un binn kate naa raina
Unn binn aawe na ik pal chaina
Unn bin jeeun tto kaise main jeeu’n haay..
.
.
.
.
Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina
Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina
Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina
Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina.....
.
.
.
.
Ishita gets up and goes out to look for ladies.... Just then the ladies come. Ishita rushes back with them. Ladies gives her some crushed herbal paste... To apply on his wound....
Ishita takes it and slowly applies on his wound.
.
.
.
.
Haan Naino ke dwaare aane ke waade baandhe
Aise bolo kaaahe
Chokhat pe dil ki aahat rakhi hai taako pe hai torey saaye.
.
Unn binn unhe manaye
Unn bin kabhi jo unko rijhaaye
Unn bin chhale hai mora ye jiya
.
.