Made For Each Other....

Last part
.
.
.
.
After much try.... They separated ishra but ishita's rings remains in raman's fist,when they take away her.
Tears falls from both of them corner of eyes.
Next day morning in hospital.
Adi was fine and getting concious.
Mihika aliya saw him getting concious and called the doctor.
Doctor came and checked him.
Doc-dont worry he is fine now.. He just had some head injuries and fainted due to loss of blood.
Adi smiles slightly but then he remembers what happened last day and his parents are nowhere here.
He started panicking. And tries to get up.
Adi-papa... He was also injured and Ishima where are they both...??
Aliya and mihika tried to calm him down but when they saw him going panicking and shouting they told him everything.
Mihika-both are in ICU.... Akka got shot and jeeju is also injured.
Adi got shocked..
Adi-i want to see them... Please chitti once.... Once let me see them once. Please.
Mihika looked at doctor and he nodded in yes. Mihika and aliya took adi near ICU first where raman was getting treated then to Ishita.
He looked at them and cried remembering what happened in just one day.
Someone kept hand on his shoulder to calm him he looked back and found ruhi.
Adi-you...??
Adi remembered what she did and how adi landed up in this.
Adi-what are you doing here.... Ohhh..!! You must have came here to check... I'm alive or dead...??
Ruhi-bhaiya....??
Adi-shut.... Just shut up.... Who is your brother here...?? You should be happy ruhi....
See your competitor failed and you won.... Go and celebrate ruhi Bhalla... Now no one will come to compete you. Because for me my parents are more important than this bloody business.
Adi turns to aliya.
Adi-aliya ask her to leave otherwise i will end up doing something. Just because of her Papa Ishima are in this condition.
Ruhi cries.
She tries to talk but pihu stops her.
Pihu-ruhi didi just go.... Didn't you heard adi bhaiya just go from here....
Adi looks at pihu and hugs her crying.
Pihu-don't worry bhaiya don't cry Papa Ishima will be alright. Nothing will happen to them you come take rest.
Mihika aliya and pihu takes adi in his ward back.
Ruhi stood there all alone. There was no one accept her so called business sense, of which she always boosted. She cries sitting down hiding her face in her palm.
Raman was gaining sense and doctors informed family that he was also out of danger.
As soon as he opened his eyes. First word came out from his mouth was "ishita"
Ring was still in his hand during treatment doctors tried much to take out the ring opening his fist but couldn't. As it was closed tightly.
Raman-ishita.... Where is Ishita...??
Doc-please you take rest you are still weak.
Raman gets up forcefully.
Raman-i.... I don't care... Where is she... I want to see her.
Otherside Ishita was also treated and was lying unconscious. But was out of danger. Doctors told this to family and was about to shift in general ward from ICU.
Raman got up removing all the wires and tubes from his body. Doctors and nurses tried to stop him.
Raman-i want to see her... She got shot...
Suddenly his eyes fell on his hand. He identifies the ring.
Raman-this ring.... It's... Ishita..... I want to go to her... Where is she.
He comes out shouting her name. Family members hear him.
He asks everyone in freaking manner but doesn't give chance anyone to speak.
He keeps on moving in a dragging manner. And searches for her everywhere.
Nurses were taking away Ishita on stretcher in other ward.
Suddenly raman saw her on stretcher in other room from a far distance. He starts running dragging himself towards that room calling her name. Family was running behind him. Listening raman's voice adi also came out and looked at his father who was not able to walk even properly but then too running.
Adi just looked on teary eyed.
Raman at last reached in that room. And saw her lying unconscious.
He goes near her and tries to wake her up.
Raman-hey madrasan.... Are you sleeping...?? Get up you sleepy head... Is this the time to sleep..?? Get up please...
Doc-please keep quite this is hospital.
Raman shouts in anger.
Raman-i don't care.... Why is she not speaking...?? Damn it..,!!
Tell me.
Doc got scared seeing him angry.
Doc-relax.... She is sleeping because of the anaesthesia doze..... She will wake up in some hours.
Raman looks at her and remembered how she took the bullet on her which was fired for him.
Adi looked at his father and brings a chair which was kept aside in that room. He keeps his hand on this shoulder.
Raman looks at him.
Raman-adi.... Ask your Ishima to get up.... See she is not listening to me.... She always does this... Always stubborn.... She never listens to me. You.... You call her.... She always listens to her kids only. Pihu you are also here...?? Call your Ishima....tell her Papa needs her....
Adi makes him sit on chair.
Adi-papa just wait for sometimes.... I'm also missing her. She will wake up but this time not for her kids but her husband.
Raman looks at him as if asking that will she wake up for me.
Adi nodes in yes assuring him that yes she will wake up for him.
Ruhi cries standing outside seeing all this and regrets on her behaviour and deeds.
Raman sits holding ishita's hand and everyone leaves them alone. After 2 hours of wait Ishita wakes up..... As soon as she gain sense she asks for raman.
Raman smiles seeing her and gets happy hearing his name. He remembered adi's words that this time she will wake up for him.
Raman-got up madrasan...?? How much you sleep...?? Don't you get tired...??
Ishita looks at him and smiles weakly.
Ishita-you OK...??
Raman- me...?? What happened to me...?? I'm perfectly fine.
Raman takes the ring and makes her wear it. She looks at him and signalled him to come near.
Raman goes near her forwarding his ear near her lips. She gets up a little and kisses his cheek and says... "I love you ravan kumar"
Raman smiles listening her. He kisses her back on her forehead and says "i love you too my jhansi Ki raani"
Saying this he lies down near her both sleeps holding each other in their embrace. Adi and whole family looked this sight from outside the door with transparent glass.
They sent a silent prayer to God to keep them always like this together and forever.... Because they are made for each other....
.
.
.
.
.
♥ ♥ LOVE SHAANI ♥ ♥