I Hate the Man I Love

Why why why why why why why why there's nothing more I can ask. GET OUT OF MY HEAD. You're destroying me and I know I shouldn't be letting that happen. But what is a person when they can't step back and feel. I watched you from a distance in the wonderful musical our school put together, and I smiled, and cried, lived, and died, lightened, and darkened. I hate you...I love you. I'm torn. It's not your fault, it's not mine. It's simply what happens when you fall too hard...I should've realized. I should've said no, to save us both. There I go seeming to blame myself...oh but i do. If I had never felt for you in the first place....id still be happy. I never would've gone through the 3 months of hell I pushed myself through. That's why we're human....
Why are you so amazing? Why are you so annoying? Why are you so perfect? Why are you so messed up? Why do I love you? Why do I hate you? You're my friend but for some reason we can't really speak. And WHY do we say yes only to say no...I saw this...I knew it would happen...i could've saved myself this heartbreak. I know, you'll probably never read this...I see you everyday, and it kills me....stop....please....go away...but I want you to stay.