USED

Now I realize why....why it began why it ended. You liar. You're lucky I don't hate you.
You tried bringing me down to your level I'm sorry that's not the way it works. This girl with a purity ring, won't give in no matter how much you try to charm me. You took all the love I was giving you and used it to try and get me alone. Now I see how many men actually do that to women.
I am not some chick you can keep to pleasure you! I loved you and you threw me away like garbage. The words you said were decedent and now I see how clever you are to use them as deceit. I try to tell myself you got out before hurting me but no. This hourglass figure...you're the reason I hate it. Maybe someday I'll find a man who won't look at my waist with lustful eyes, but instead he'll use it as a place to wrap his arms around me and tell me he loves me. He'll mean everything he says.
You know I'm beyond angry with you. I've slowly had to realize this but now all the puzzle pieces have come together and I see what you really are. A boy, not a man. Immature, not mature. You're not a man until you can treat a girl like she's worth something, even if she's just a friend.
If you read this I hope you learn from it. But you knew that I've felt pain like this before, and I've been used before. You knew that I was held up against a wall by my first crush and choked to the point I wanted to die. You knew I was so close to getting raped....so please...if you know that much about a girl, DONT FUCK WITH HER HEART