6

Sorry it took so long.
Btw Luciana kinda looks like the dragon above. ^
.
/POV Hiccup/

I reach forward gently and try to touch the new dragon that stands in front of me. I look away and step towards the dragon slowly. As I'm looking down I feel the warm breathing of the dragon.
Just as we are about to touch, there is this soft noise of an other dragon.
I look up and see the eyes of the dragon stand wild again. I want to take a step back but I can't. The dragon has wrapped her tail around my waist.

"Um... Hiccup?" Astrid want to come to me, but I stop her.
"No Astrid, don't. You'll scare her."
"But-" The dragon jumps and flies up.
"I will take care of it. Don't worry."
"Even if you end up like diner?!"
"Just.. stay on the edge!" I shout at everyone, wondering if they even heard what I said.

We (the dragon and I) fly to the woods and she lands on the open place.
"What do you want?" I ask softly.
She growls and puts me down. I think she wants to tell me something, but I can't understand what she means.
"So, Scar, are you-" Before I can finish, I am pinned to the ground.
She snarls something in my face. Then she gets off of me.

"Don't- Don't be scared...I want to help." I get up and step towards her.
I reach my hand out. I look down and feel her warmth. She leans in, and my hand and her head, and a unknown energy races through my body. I can hear words. I'm not sure what it means but it's terrifying.

"I want to help you." I say.
And the weirdest thing is that I get a response.

----
I'm gonna write more this evening I guess. I hope you like it.
Byeee!