13

Birthday special. Small one.

/POV Fishlegs/

"But it seems like I'm the only one who can communicate with her." Hiccup says. "I let Astrid try it before without her knowing but nothing happened."

It's impossible. And why? Is it some magical trick? This whole thing is just too exciting. I need to know all about this new dragon.

I see this dragon, Scar, laying in the middle of the open place with Hiccup next to her. I walk towards them.

"What projection will her fire make with the dragon eye?" I ask, studying Scars scales.
"No clue." Hiccup says. "We can-" He got interrupted by Scar, who is pushing her head into his hand. She wants to say something, I guess.

"She says.. she wants to show us something." Hiccup says to us, then turns to her. "Right?" She gives one nod as respond. "And... and she want us to give her a little space." He frowns a bit as he keeps looking at her, taking a few steps back. I do the same.

We all look at Scar, thinking she will get up and lead us somewhere. Indeed, she gets up. But she isn't going anywhere.

As we're watching, she shakes her whole body once and she gets blurry.
Everyone gasps at what we see.

"Oh my Thor..." I say.
Now this is new.

----
Did You like it? Comment and vote please.
Byeee!