12

/POV Luciana/

I wake up because of the sounds of other dragons landing on this open place. I look up and... damn it. I should've found another place to sleep.

I look at the dragonriders. They surrounded me. I look around again and see a bigger space between Snotlout and Astrid. I take a better look and see a rope-net. They both hold a rope in their hands casually. Trap. I look the other way and see Tuffnut and Fishlegs doing the same. I can't go anywhere without being trapped.
Then Hiccup comes towards me, slowly, his hand outstretched.

"Um, Hiccup? I'm still not sure about this. Is it a good plan?" Fishlegs asks.
"If the stories Hiccup told us are true, she can just hear us." Astrid says.

Hiccup comes closer. "Can you please help us?"
I'm still laying on the ground, thinking about what I should do.

Snotlout chuckles. "You really think she understands?"
I blow out some air through my nose.
"I think she does. She's almost gagging." Astrid laughs.

"Guys," Hiccup turns to me again. "Are you joining us?" He still holds out his hand.
After a little while I nod once and lean in, closing my eyes.

Energy goes through me and I can hear things he thinks. Then He says. "They don't believe it." He turns his head to the other riders. "How can we prove it?"

"What if.. what if I whisper something in Stormfly's ear and she tells you?" Astrid offers.
Hiccup nods.
Astrid bows to Stormfly's head and whispers something not possible to hear, not even for a dragon.

Then Stormfly make sounds that form words in my head.
"Astrid is the best dragon rider."
I give Astrid a look and tell it to Hiccup. He repeats the words and looks at Astrid.

"I just wanted to hear you say it." Astrid smiles.
"Wait, that's what you said?" Tuffnut looks confused.
Hiccup ignores Tuff and says. "One problem solved, one other left." He had dropped his hand and looked at me again. "Did you see her? A girl with long brown hair, self-made clothes and barefoot?"

This is my chance to tell them. Should I?

------
Hope you liked it!
Comment and vote would be nice.
Byeee!