chapter 1

Time: 12:23 am

Date: jan-1

Note this takes place in a modern time like ours they have all the technology like ours besides cars and firearms
    Its new years and you stayed home trying to sleep after a mission in the sand village. Fireworks are poping outside and people cheering. You take a look outside and see lots and lots of snow on the ground.you think to yourself " why is there people outside dont they know there is a blizzard happening ?" After an hour the fireworks stop and every one is sleeping. You hear the hard winds through your window and wake up to a knock on your door. You get up to open the door and see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Ino" you say and see cuts on her arms,legs and and cheek. "y/n" she says softly and faints into your arms.

     *Next morning*

   you wake up and hear a door open. You look up and see ino walking out of your room with confused face looking around. She sees you and walks towards the couch you slept on." What am I doing here ?" "You tell me I opened the door and saw you cut up and bleeding so I fixed you up." "Thanks." She sits down on the couch and her eyes tear up. "Whats wrong ino?" You look at her with a worried face and she closes her eyes and shakes her head." Nothing " she opens her eyes and a tear falls. You stand up and tell her again with a more serious voice tone. She looks at you and hugs you tightly and starts sobbing. "Sai was trying to kill me" she says still crying and hugs you even more tightly. "He said I was a burden to him  and threw kunais at me and left me." You hug her back and kiss her on the cheek " I'm going to find Sai and destroy him for this" you say angry and stand up.

A/n lemon  comes in at chapter 3 due  the boring feeling and the thoughts of having to rewrite this sorry 4-9-17