chapter 4

*time skip to when you comeback*

You knock on the door and ino opens the door with a joyful face.

Ino:" there is someone here to see you"

Y/n:" who is it"

She grabs you and pulls you in. You see a tall bearded man standing up and looking at you"

Kano:"are you y/n"

Y/n:"yeah who are you"

He smiles and walks towards you. You put the stuff you are carrying on the ground and look at him.

Kano:"  I'm kano your brother"

He hugs you. You are in a state of shock and don't know what to say so you hug him back.

Y/n:" wait I need to see something"

You push him gently and lift up your shirt showing the kuma clan tattoo under your arm.

Y/n:" do you have this tattoo"

He lifts up his shirt showing you the tattoo. You tear up and hug him almost crying. He hugs you back and also tears up.

Kano:" I've been looking for you ever since the day you were taken"

You stop hugging him and pick up the stuff on the ground

Y/n:" but you were dead on the ground squished by rock how could you survive"

Kano:" our kekkei genkai allows us to come back from death four times and rebuild any broken or chopped off part on our body"

Ino:" so if I chop of y/n finger it will rebuild it's self"

Kano:"yes within 4 minutes he will have a new finger"

You grab a kitchen knife and hide it up your sleeve feeling uncomfortable.

Y/n:" Kano are you sure that happens cause dad lost his finger and it never grew back"

You signal ino to leave outside and run

Kano:" dad was a little bit more different than us two.

Y/n:" I also broke my bone when I was 13 and it took a month to get better"

Kano:" what are you trying to prove y/n"

Y/n:" that your not my brother"

You jump towards him and stab him with the knife on the shoulder. You see he has a sharingan and punches you in the face.

Kano:" you bastard I was close to killing the last kuma and getting that reward"

He takes out the knife and does a earth style jutsu and covers the house with a dome. You do a fire style jutsu and aim towards him but end up destroying one side of the house.

Kano:" shadow clone jutsu"

15 clones appear and start running after you. You activate your kekkei genkai and destroy them all and go after kano.

Y/n:" Kano get over here you bitch"

He walks in front of you with his shirt off coverd in paper bombs. You do a earth style jutsu and trap his legs. You go running outside and break through the dome and cover it again with the same jutsu.

Kano:" YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE I HAVE FOUND YOU AND OTHERS WILL TOO"

He explodes and destroyes the dome. Ino is thrown from the forecast and sent flying. You catch her and fall on the ground.

Y/n:" Ino are you okay"

She doesn't respond and isn't breathing. You feel something wet on your hand and see blood. She has a big gash on her side. You try cpr and it doesn't work. You pick her up and rush her to the hospital. You get there and see sakura walking.