chapter 2

A few days have passed and there has been no sightings of sai. You see ino walking down the street andc help her with groceries. "Let me help you with that" you say and and pick up half of the bags she has. She smile "thanks y/n"she says "where are you going too"you say and look at her. You see the cuts are healed up and left big a scar on her cheek. "My house" she says and countinues walking without eye contact. "Are you sure" you say with a worried face having a feeling that sai is going to be there. ''Yeah why?" She says looking at you with confusion on her face. "Dont you think sai is going to be there." She stops walking and turns around and starts walking to your house.

You arrive to your house and see its been broken into you guve the stuff to ino and run into your house. The door is locked and ram through it and break it. Sai comes running at you and trying too tackel you but you end up body slamming him. He jumps up and throws kunais at you and paper bombs. He jumps out the window and runs away. Smoke clears out and your house is destroyed. Ino is on the ground and knocked out coverd in paper bombs. You run to her and remove them all covering them with a giant metal bowl causing a lot of force on your chest breaking a rib and knocking you out.

*time skip to a week*
You wake up in a hospital bed with bandages on your chest and head. Ino is next to you holding your hand asleep. You sit up and wake her up with the movement and she looks at you. "Y/N your awake" she hugs you and kisses you. She breaks up the kiss and looks at and tears up "I should've never let sai treat me bad or this would've never happened". You get off the bed and change into your clothes and remove your bandages. She stops you and sees that you are all healed up. "How is this possible you were opened up to fix your ribs". "I heal up quickly for some reason I don't know why how long has it been since I last woke up anyways". You finish getting ready and look up for an answer. "It's been a week since that attack and the death of sai". She looks down and and rubs the scar on her cheek. You lift up her head and hug her tightly. She kisses you and smiles " I love you y/n". A nurse walks in and sees that your up she check you and let's you leave.

You remember your house is destroyed with all your clothes. You stop at a clothes store and pick up a bunch of clothes. "Ino do you mind if I stay with you until my house is rebuilt". "Sure you can I have enough space for you to stay with me". You both arrive at her house and you start making some food for the both of you. She walks in slightly shocked seeing you cook and giggles a little. You hear her giggle and look at her "Whats so funny". "I didn't know you cooked after I saw all those ramen bowls from the stand I assumed you didn't cook". You laugh a little and finish cooking. You give her a plate and you get yours you both eat and after a while watch TV. A few hours pass and you both fall asleep on the couch. She cuddles with you and she wraps your arms around her waist.

*Next morning*

You wake up and ino and is sleeping on you still. You run your fingers through her hair and she slowly wakes up. She moves up and kisses you "morning y/n how did you sleep". "I slept good with you here". She giggles and gets off you and goes to shower. After a while you shower too and leave to the park with ino you see all of your friends and hang out with all of them after hours of being with them you go home with ino and rest for a while. Ino goes to the bedroom and is in there for a long time. You get up to check on her and open the door to see her in lingerie. She dims the lights and kisses you. She pulls you to the bed and it starts.

*time skip lemon one coming soon after this one*

After two hours you both finish super tired and sweaty. She gets up and goes to the bathroom to shower and teases you while walking away. After the both of you shower you decide to go outside and see a white cold wall. It's snow you turn on the TV and see that there will be a blizzard for a week or more. In walks out in your (favourite sports team) shirt. She sees the news and gets exited. She runs to the room and changes into winter clothes but still kept you shirt on. You change into winter clothes and break through the snow wall. The whole village is covered in snow within two hours you guys go walking through the village and almost slip every 3 feet. She holds onto your arm tightly and closely. You look at her and she is shivering. You take off your jacket and give it to her. "Dont you need it's very cold out here for you be like that". "No I'm no stranger to the cold, it's like I'm immune to the cold". She giggles and puts on your sweater " thanks y/n" and walk to the ramen stand.
*to be continued*